IPL May 27 - Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore [2nd Qualifier]

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
OMG!!! Sachin is gone early. Hope the Sachin jinx (of his team winning when he doesnt perform big) works today. He was starting to look really dangerous.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Lol Parth just jinxed him out . :p
------------------------------------------------
I think its safe to say Sachin struggles against Left arm spin . I get annoyed when people say KP sucks against LASs , but the fact is Sachin too .

Brad Hogg , Aaron O'Brien , Ravi Jadeja , Bhargav Bhatt , Syed Mohammed , Iqbal Abdulla , the list goes on and on ...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes indeed I did :facepalm

Hope Others do well now

----------

And they too falter. Mumbai Indias thats the end of this season. Congrats RCB. But dont win this trophy Mr Lucky is waiting for you :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I think this is the end of Mumbai Indians. Wanted them to win, but Gayle and RCB have put up a dominant performance here. Hope Chennai are really alert tomorrow against RCB (unless MI come up with a spectacular miracle here)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where is crazyrahul today ?? Bye Bye Mumbai Indians :p :lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
haha It's CSK's cup.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
haha It's CSK's cup.

No, I am actually more worried than if MI were to make it to the final. All depends on Gayle tomorrow, and its something that will worry CSK more than if they were facing Mumbai.

So the playoff system has benefited a team in this edition of the IPL (RCB are making it to the final despite losing to CSK in the first Qualifier).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
More then CSK VS RCB it's team who retained all players(csk) vs new team(rcb)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Why South Africans?

kevinx

School Cricketer
It will be fun to watch Gayle getting struck on the head again by douggy.One thing about gayle is that he rarely bowls & bats for WI nor KKR and i think the Jamaican clouds are covering india :eek: Well i will expect that Mccullum Puts up a good performance next season.

Atharv

Club Cricketer
Mumbai Indians should let go Sachin next year. Hopefully they will be able to get rid of Bhajji as well . Because where ever Sachin goes Bhajji goes. I had though they would be retaining Zak but then ...

This was the most senseless captainship I have seen in a long time.
What was he doing ? was he thinking ?

He was taking bizaare decisions just for the heck of it.
Why Was Kulkarni not in the team ? Why would you not open with your best bowlers . You don't protect your best bowlers, you attack opposite teams best batsmen with your best bowlers . What Sachin did was a sign of a weak captain. And Mi should really get rid of Suman,Satish and Nechim.
And Bhajji on 3 ? Why ? He did not set the stadia on fire last time .
I was hoping that at some point in time MI would open with Andrew Symonds. But it never happened .

MI fans should not expect MI to win IPL as long the great batsmen is the captain.

Hope he proves me wrong next year (But I know he won't :D)

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
First of all, Congratulations RCB... :clap:clap:clap You were better than us today and that's truth.

Toss - Sachin won the toss and elected to field. I have never seen such a worst captain who elects to bowl on batting-favored conditions, especially when the opposition side is opening the batting with storming Gayle. Sachin you are great batsman and will be, but you will never be a good captain. Bitter but truth !!! :facepalm

Bowling - Abu Nechim didn't have any variations. Dhawal should have been retained his place. Munaf and Malinga bowled better. Harbhajan was clueless, he seems also is tired, like our senior-players. Harbhajan was disappointing factor on this track where Syed Mohammad and Vettori turned the ball at their will. Franklin should have got few overs. :(

Batting - It was like our India's 90s batting when everyone was used to depend on Sachin. Same happened. After Sachin got out for 40, collapse started. I must say here that Pollard is the worst retained player this year out of all retentions. Bad selection of shots also harmed the team. :mad

Fielding - After Gayle storm, our fielding also dropped and few simple chances wasted. On the other hand, Mithun' catch off Pollard was the best of this IPL. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread