Mehkars Face Download Thread (Ashwell Prince's Face to be released SEE the ScreeniE)

Do u like my faces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mehkar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
So Tahnkx Again Gaurav But I also Had made the face but that mean u send me the face made by u and dont edited the face made by me.........By the way Reps For U
Cheers

Hey guyz
hurrah!
300 post of my thread have completed .........So I thanks and respect all the members WHO have contributed in it......And Keep posting in my thread. And Now I also have over 450 posts
cheers MHC :happy

Last edited:

zubairbaig

School Cricketer
Good work Mehkar And Congratulations for the 300th post of ur thread....... Yo Guyz Im not allowed to post much in mehkar's Thread Bcoz Of Scurity reasons Staffs Order LOL And I respect this order
Haha

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Imran nazir plezzzzz

Mehkar can u pleez make this face for me i know he is not in Paki team but still is in the game and is one of my favorite players.PLEEEZZ

Attachments

• imiran.jpg
    imiran.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 127

sid_19840

International Coach
KobeBryant8 said:
Nice face, how do u make them so good?

The Face Tutorial(Link can be found on the sticky tutorial thread on the top of this forum) can act as a good starting guide.After that you could try the Oedit and UV mapping tutorials to further enhance your faces.

rjey

School Cricketer
gaurav_indian said:
Don't try to act smart champ.I have already given the proof to the staff members. :rolleyes:
lol and btw are u going to release the west indies faces i requested like 2 months back

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
This thread is now closed and the Nick Knight face has been removed while the staff decide how to deal with this case of apparent plagiarism. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread