*Metropolitan Cities of India*

Is this city Special?

• Total voters
Last heard,a group of IIT student had their own political party.They would be running in the next general elections.

Rahul Gandhi as PM will do India good.

the best solution would be for both the parties(BJP and congress) to come together and
sing MATA OH A EH OH !! :D

no but on a more serious note, the UPA govt pretty much sucks....!!
i havent really seen any visible development since Manmohan singh/Sonia Gandhi took over...!!
instead it has taken the countries already poor economy to a further low.
it was this govt that introduced the 27% quota system.
it is due to this govt that the inflation has rised to a all time 11% high.

we need a change !

I don't think either party is much better than the other, but I don't want the Gandhi-Nehru dynasty to continue. It's just blatant nepotism. I think they are out of touch with common people. Edvige Antonia Albina Maino cannot represent me.

I don't think either party is much better than the other, but I don't want the Gandhi-Nehru dynasty to continue. It's just blatant nepotism. I think they are out of touch with common people. Edvige Antonia Albina Maino cannot represent me.

couldnt agree more !

also, i feel india really needs a much much younger prime minister.

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam RULEZ over pratibha patil !!!
but as the president is just the nominal head.....it wont really be a matter of concern !

Last edited:
couldnt agree more !

also, i feel india really needs a much much younger prime minister.

oh and pratibha patil is the worst president in the indian political history !
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam RULEZ !!!

you can't term someone Worst...

she is the 1 women president of india

Respect please:)

i agree Abdul Kalam Rulez:cheers

yes she was nominated for the name sake all people here know that:D
@karthik thats good:)

anyone here feels the toll tax for the National/Express Highways is a bit too steep ??

140[Mumbai-Pune] is quite a lot considering that the E-way gets water logged during rains.

140[Mumbai-Pune] is quite a lot considering that the E-way gets water logged during rains.

yes that was earlier but this year no flooding because the pipeline work has been successfully carried out(read in news paper)

the highway needs to be paid Rs 160(?)/- or something

but we never pay toll as my dad is a navy officer its all free for us:D

Dude,only last Monday did I return from Mumbai,there is a lot of water on that expressway.And it was difficult to control the car if it went into a puddle.

Aquaplaning. I'm assuming the quality of Indian car tyres isn't the same standard as EU regulated ones?

India Better-

PM-Rahul gandhi

President-APJ

All old CM's sacked

Get Youth Blood

SPorts Minister-Tendulkar:D

Users who are viewing this thread