*Metropolitan Cities of India*

Is this city Special?

• Total voters

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We are talking about the metropolitian cities and their qualities.Good thing is,WC hasnt joined this,else we would have been chatting about the guys of India :p

That skywalk doesnt look great.Too much hype.

Say,should the capital of India be changed ?
I say it should be.From Delhi to Hyderabad/Bangalore.

i agree^^ should be changed but not hyderabad;)

Banglore should have a chance

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Kashmir is best capital for India.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, talking about gals, nobody mentioning kolkata. The girls here, especially the teenagers and educated from ICSE/CBSE are damn hot. You really gotta come to Salt Lake to see the hottest of'em.
No surprise my chic's from a ICSE school.;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Chics from upmarket schools and colleges will always be right up there. Its what in small packages that count.

shan111

Associate Captain
No govt schools and colleges.
Yes. You're right in the sense that the percentage of nice girls in govt. run colleges and schools will always indicate the how far the progress is made. I think its more appropriate for state govt. sposored schools.
I myself got educated (except till class 3) from various state govt. sponsored schools as my dad has a transferrable service and could'nt stayed in one place for more than 3 years.
From class VII I used to read in a well reputed Govt. school in Salt Lake. Actually there were a number of very good looking girls in our class, albeit having different background than that of ICSE/CBSE girls of similar class for obvious reasons.
They were ok with the boys in class and tution but whenver it comes to single relationships and hanging out they were not comfortable with it. But when it comes to relationships and hanging out etc, I always found girls from ICSE/CBSE more open and comfortable with these things. The background of these girls obviously what separates them

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its so humid today that im still sweating like I am sitting under 50 degree sun. This pollution is so bad these days.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Chill guys. Delhi's the best capital the country can get. :p

Delhi has so much and is building upon it too. By 2010 it'll be a great place to live in. Right now there are traffic jams at many places 24/7 but they are because of the ongoing constructions that'll take these jams away for quite a lot of time!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Chill guys. Delhi's the best capital the country can get. :p

Delhi has so much and is building upon it too. By 2010 it'll be a great place to live in. Right now there are traffic jams at many places 24/7 but they are because of the ongoing constructions that'll take these jams away for quite a lot of time!

yeah but Delhi is the root of all crime in India:(

Cops are so unconscious about it :mad:

shan111

Associate Captain
Its so humid today that im still sweating like I am sitting under 50 degree sun. This pollution is so bad these days.
Man, you gotta come to Kolkata or Digha to feel the worst humidity. Even at 28-29C, you're gonna sweat like playing football under sun.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
yeah but Delhi is the root of all crime in India:(

Cops are so unconscious about it :mad:
The reason why crime is projected more in Delhi as it is the "Media Center".

Probably the crime rate is much more high in other cities.

Moreover, Delhi has the largest Metro network in India.The security level in Delhi is also high.The roads here are way too borad when compared to other cities.And probably you would also know that DTC is Asia's largest transportation provider. It also has the largest fly over of Asia that connects Dwarka to Dhaula Kua.

Users who are viewing this thread