Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I feel like vomiting in their Office Computers and making it go Blast off!

the game is really bad.The only improved thing I have noticed are the player models(that too little bit). If they would have released it without using Official WC logo,then I think I would have praised it for their effort,but seeing it as a WC game is just shameful. They have some potential and if they seriously make a cricket game,then they can present us a decent game.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If EA gave us (planetcricket) the project, it would have been the most successfull cricket game ever made in history! lol:p

jot15

Club Cricketer
it's a shame on them.they just updated cricket revolution.the fielding view,and the power bar is changed.seam marker is the same.the bowler runup is a same the fielding of computer is the same.looks crap so far..

amdp9

School Cricketer
What it is

Is this game has the setup like cricket revolution Look like a cool game does it has auto play or again realistic.

robertporter197

School Cricketer
have paid for the game but can only play the net practice having problems getting onto the gameplay i get a white screen, the file to download at start doesn't work

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you installed the purchased game (you get one shot at downloading the exe, you'll need to contact support if you didn't get it in full) and then played the nets, you need to log out and back in to be able to play the actual game.

If it's not installing at all, try running it as administrator.

harrisb

International Coach
wow! everytime i make any comment about any cricket game, someone has to come and bash TAOC.

i guess it was our fault anyway.......we raised the bar too much but were incapable of pulling it off!

anyways.....i dont intend to hijack this thread...
So, to quote Mark's latest post in TAOC Discussions.

Sorry, i didn't intend to criticise TAOC, it was more the fact that everytime we see a new game, it never has as much promise as TAOC did.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry, i didn't intend to criticise TAOC, it was more the fact that everytime we see a new game, it never has as much promise as TAOC did.

Oh sorry, i thought you were being sarcastic there.
Wish i could start working on TAOC, but sometimes things just dont go according to the plan.

fanirama

Club Captain
WTF is this garbage ? *This* is *THE* official game ? This is the state of cricket games ? Cheap and crappy browser game for $10 ? Horrendous.

I'm speechless now.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
zapak gaming releasing the cd rom version of this game in india. It cost 299 rupees in india. Third week of february game will be available in all game cd retails

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
am not gonna waste three hundred bucks on it! it sucks! :mad

----------

Here is the Official Cover of the "OFFICIAL" Game of CWC-2011
ICC-World-Cup-2011-Game.jpg

Plus, Follow this link to get info about CD-Version thats going to be released in India: Cricket Power – Official ICC World Cup 2011 Game by Zapak | Technics Today.com

----------

Seriously, I HATE THAT COVER... :mad

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is that a right handed Strauss in screen shot above?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Yes it is, Strauss is officially going to use his 'switch-hit shot' to great effect during the World Cup.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
any thing can happen with MINDSTORM.... both your hands may become LEFT...:p:p:p... omg no Right Hand!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread