Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's not been released yet. But if you meant the site, then yeah, still not working. Seriously, are Mindstorms based in Kolkata? Terrible planning and organization

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
Cricket power Release

just today cricket power release its website browser game.But 1st u have to read fully Faq.its 9.99$

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
just did the net practice bowling styles and batting animations are exactly the same as CR. too choose where to place your shots you have to use the Up/Down arrow keys.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
just did the net practice bowling styles and batting animations are exactly the same as CR. too choose where to place your shots you have to use the Up/Down arrow keys.

yes but i think its much better then CR Because i feel ping system solved in this web 3d game i think.and must read faq Because they say when u purchase u have to save setup files to ur other pc.mean if u lost setup then again buy new 1

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I bought it - first impression - bloody easy. And I'm saying that as someone who struggled a bit with Cricket Revolution and is generally not very good at games.

Before not purchasing it, make sure to note this from the FAQ:
The browser based online game allows you to create and participate in tournaments as your favorite team achieving glory for your nation of choice. Your stats from every game and tournament will be recorded under your player profile page allowing you to monitor your progress and compare your achievements to others within the community. The online components will be sunset on December 31st 2011.

Apparently a CD version will be available in India, if you must purchase the game I'd get that one.

There also doesn't seem to be online play? Just integrated vs CPU tournaments - will investigate more soon

jot15

Club Cricketer
I bought it - first impression - bloody easy. And I'm saying that as someone who struggled a bit with Cricket Revolution and is generally not very good at games.

Before not purchasing it, make sure to note this from the FAQ:

Apparently a CD version will be available in India, if you must purchase the game I'd get that one.

There also doesn't seem to be online play? Just integrated vs CPU tournaments - will investigate more soon
is it only browser based game on the web or can we download it and play?

no_remorse28

Club Cricketer
Hi. I have not replied in a long long time on this forum. But how could i not, i got this game for the hell of it, not quite knowing wether it could really be that bad, it is ! it's the worst cricket game i think o have played. for this to be a representative of our great games world cup is an embarrasment. Imagine if EA produced this for the FIFA world cup. What a joke. Mindstorm studios this is horrible. I wish there was a way to get my money back. i feel robbed

badb0y9124

Club Cricketer
Hi. I have not replied in a long long time on this forum. But how could i not, i got this game for the hell of it, not quite knowing wether it could really be that bad, it is ! it's the worst cricket game i think o have played. for this to be a representative of our great games world cup is an embarrasment. Imagine if EA produced this for the FIFA world cup. What a joke. Mindstorm studios this is horrible. I wish there was a way to get my money back. i feel robbed

what is so bad net session was fun power bar is cool should i not buy it looks ok for me .

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally, the website is updated... Cricket Power - ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | The Official Video Game

and here is the ad seen on icc website.
DE152DD1D48F25C8305E036E37BB10EA_1296539201580_431.jpg

----------

YouTube - CP ICC WMV

here is the trailer

Users who are viewing this thread