Most Entertaining Cricket Player

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Honestly guys, u all know Shahid Afridi is such an entertaining player when he gets going. i just love the guy. u dont know how much i miss his batting. hes slumped too much in batting. tommorow will be the big decision if wether he will play for pakistan or not, so afridi come on make a 20 ball 50.

Who do you guys think it entertaining and why.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Heres my List, No particular order:

MS Dhoni
Shahid Afridi
Brendon McCullum
Yuvraj Singh
Andrew Symonds
Kevin Pietersen
Sanath Jayasuria
Chris Gayle
Misbah-Ul-Haq
Sachin Tendulkar

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Shoaib Akhtar
Brett Lee
Mohammad Asif
Mushtaq Ahmed
Steve Harmison
Andrew Flintoff
James Kirty
Irfan Pathan
Shane Bond
Chris Martin - (watched him once or twice)
Bravo
Maharoof

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Ah, How can we forget the legendary Chirs Martin Usy....;)

In terms of fielding it is:

Yuvraj Singh
Paul collingwood
Andrew Symonds

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
Clearly the most entertaining cricketer ever... Geoffrey Boycott:cool:, actually I would choose Brendon McCullum because he looks a fantastic player on his day and can destroy any side in the world. Infact he got a 166 today although it was against Ireland:rolleyes:.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Currently, Pietersen and McCullum stand out for me in the batting department. McCullums the most entertaining keeper also, some of his diving catches are fantastic. As for the bowlers, Jimmy Anderson is massively entertaining on his day, as are Andrew Flintoff, Dale Steyn and another name worth mentioning, Ajantha Mendis. All his spin variations are fantastic to watch, even the Sri Lankan batsmen said they struggle to pick his deliveries. Next big spinner I reckon.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Pietersen of 2/3 years ago was an absolute joy to watch. He can still turn it on but he doesn't do with as much arrogance.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
As much arrogance. He used to hit anything and everything but he is more conservative nowadays. His strike rate in Tests has dropped and he's usually getting centuries at an SR of 50-60 rather than 70-80 of old.

His ODI innings against Australia where he made an unbeaten 90 springs to mind. He smashed the ball everywhere but you don't see that as often.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I used to love watching Stephen Flemings in ODIs when he really got going. Always great to see Fredalo with the bat in his hand in the good old days and he's always a treat with the ball.

stereotype

Club Cricketer
Andrew Symonds, Matthew Hayden
Kevin Pietersen, Andrew Flintoff
Virender Sehwag, MS Dhoni
Jacob Oram, Brendan McCullum
Sanath Jayasuriya, Muralidaran
Andre Nel.

Graeme Smith :p naaah just kiddin

Users who are viewing this thread