Most Stupid Cricketing Moment

Indeed, had we been playing Pakistan last Wednesday I don't think the series would have finished.

Pakistan vs Austraila 1999 world cup..that match was fixed

how do you know it was fixed?..:eek: lol

khalek added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

my rank for it is 2 Most stupid crick moment

that was a risky shot he saw sree was standing there ..

we played 2 matches against Pak and we won both thanks to misbah ;)

yeah finally someone agrees with me on this.. Misbah really should have played some smart cricket...

the murali moment wasnt stupid,
it was just very disgusting sportsmanship by new zealand which is what i expect anyway.

no it was Murali not being aware of the situation, if Im the keeper and a batsman wanders when he shouldnt ill run him out every day of the week and twice on sundays

India vs South Africa-it's a Pro20 match and Harbajan Singh is about to face a free hit. The bowler steems in, Harbajan tries to hit a six but can only find the safe hands of long off. Thinking he was out (he obviously didn't realise it was a free hit), Harbajan started walking back to the dug out, and was run out.

the murali moment wasnt stupid,
it was just very disgusting sportsmanship by new zealand which is what i expect anyway.

QQ cry more. Can't wait til we thrash Pakistan in those ODIs before the Champions Trophy.

Misbah sweeping the ball in the last over to get out in the T20 final was stupid...

Yeah that was pretty stupid. I mean, kudos to him for getting us there in the first place but then to play that shot at that junction was quite stupid. Live and learn.

lol when Panesar pretended to throw the ball at the batsman or something and accidentally let go on the follow through and went for 4 haahha

When Australia ran three against England in the 06/07 Ashes at Adelaide in Australia's last innings where Pieterson (?) threw the ball uneccsarily at the stumps full pelt and it went for four runs.

1. Australian selectors dropping Bradman 1928

2. Grimmett not being picked for 1938 Ashes tour

3. Sid Barnes being banned from Australian test team

4. W.G. Grace's unsportsmanlike run out of Sammy Jones in 1882

5. English captain saying to Australian captain Joe Darling "We've got you this time Joe" in 1902 Old Trafford Ashes Test

6. Run out of Alan Donald 1999 World Cup Semi-final

7. Duckworth Lewis stuff up - 2003 World Cup

8. Vic Richardson (Future Australian Captain and Grandfather of the Chappell's) becoming the 1st captain to use bodyline.

9. Warwick Armstrong bowling two consecutive overs in a 1921 ashes test

10. Tony Greig's "We'll make them grovel" line in 1976

11. Dean Jones telling Curtley Ambrose to remove his sweat bands

Users who are viewing this thread