Move Street Cricket II

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
will you guys update the game? i would like the fielders to throw the ball faster, and a fielding tutorial( i don't know how to throw properly and catch). Also make the grounds customization or in some grounds have a back and side boundary as well. And maybe add the ability to create custom grounds and players.

Killer Nads

Club Cricketer
i would also like to know the same thing.

Are developers going to patch the game?

- Fielders should queue commands.
- Side boundarys are needed.
- Players should be able to access controller screen in middle of match! (incase i need to switch from move to dual shock.

We really require these updates to make the game so much better!

thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The game's batting technique would be awesome for a Test match or ODi being played in Stadium[not the mini one].....

Killer Nads

Club Cricketer
The game's batting technique would be awesome for a Test match or ODi being played in Stadium[not the mini one].....

Yes, i really wish they added in a normal cricket mode with a proper stadium to play on with normal cricket t20 rules! Any chance of it in an update?

BTW, there is a locked stadium. Has anyone unlocked it yet? What was the procedure? Does it contain normal cricket rules ie. boundaries all the way around pitch?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Yes, i really wish they added in a normal cricket mode with a proper stadium to play on with normal cricket t20 rules! Any chance of it in an update?

BTW, there is a locked stadium. Has anyone unlocked it yet? What was the procedure? Does it contain normal cricket rules ie. boundaries all the way around pitch?

well...its a different experience to play in that stadium. There are walls around the stadium....hit it long enough and you will get a six :)! You get to play in this stadium when playing the final of a tournament I think!!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

I would surely love to see this game with proper cricket ground and fielders...
The rule to unlock the stadium is to win the knockout tournament...:thumbs

fanirama

Club Captain
Unfortunately the game is not available when I log in to PSN (US Store).
Too bad. Looks entertaining.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Unfortunately the game is not available when I log in to PSN (US Store).
Too bad. Looks entertaining.

As mentioned before, the game is only available on the UK and Indian PSN accounts.

aatirah

Club Cricketer
Hey,

I dont think there will be a update for Move Street Cricket II as Trine is no more in making video games. they shut down the studio in May 2013.

Anyways, Thanks for supporting Move Street Cricket II and buying it. Its really a hard work paid off by your comments. It makes us(production team) proud when people like you praise our game.

Cheers!!!

Killer Nads

Club Cricketer
For the people who missed out should be thankful! The game is terrible and not worth even half of the pounds i payed for it!

If a company cannot commit to fix bugs via patches etc.. then they should not even bother releasing the game in the first place at least until all problems are solved!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Move Street Cricket 2 is kinda unplayable if you ask me.

I bought it with a LOT of enthusiasm being a die hard cricket fan but it has disappointed me immensely.

The gameplay is just not there. The bat movement and move implementation is simply poor.

And yes, no patches? Why? You don't bother to correct what you wronged? Not your responsibility? If not you, who is accountable?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Move Street Cricket 2 is kinda unplayable if you ask me.

I bought it with a LOT of enthusiasm being a die hard cricket fan but it has disappointed me immensely.

The gameplay is just not there. The bat movement and move implementation is simply poor.

And yes, no patches? Why? You don't bother to correct what you wronged? Not your responsibility? If not you, who is accountable?

I would have to disagree with you there. The implementation of move was done pretty well in the game. I really enjoyed the time I had with this game (my only gripe was that it didn't have enough modes in it to ensure longevity).

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is this game still available for purchase? Tried amazon & eBay but couldn't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread