Movie Quizz

D

Deleted member 46200

I pmed this earlier. I was going to add a tongue in cheek emoji to last post but can not access them? I also asked you about the current UK heatwave. How are y'all coping. Do you have air con?

So we are waiting on @Shadowplayer are we. Wanna post something while waiting. I am off to bed shortly.
He won't be around until much later so go for it x[DOUBLEPOST=1530367944][/DOUBLEPOST]
I pmed this earlier. I was going to add a tongue in cheek emoji to last post but can not access them? I also asked you about the current UK heatwave. How are y'all coping. Do you have air con?

So we are waiting on @Shadowplayer are we. Wanna post something while waiting. I am off to bed shortly.
You asked shadow player I wasn't tagged

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Name film and actor.
MV5BYTczMDdiOWMtYzAxMS00MjRhLTk4MDktYmUzMDU0N2YzNDlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE3NjA1MzQ@._V1_.jpg

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
What was the answer to this?[DOUBLEPOST=1530363680][/DOUBLEPOST]
is that 6 am 6 pm. a score? need more.

This is Spinal Tap..........that's with the amp that goes to 11, when you need that extra bit more! haha.

My picture, is 6am...........it's 6am[DOUBLEPOST=1530391710][/DOUBLEPOST]I do believe that's Charles Hawtrey in Carry on Camping!

Name film and actor.
MV5BYTczMDdiOWMtYzAxMS00MjRhLTk4MDktYmUzMDU0N2YzNDlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE3NjA1MzQ@._V1_.jpg

Oh and the heatwave is amazing, luckily we have air conditioning where I work as we are definitely not used to heat like this, ice lollies all round haha. Nothing like Australia though Baggers!

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Spot on Shadowplayer. Just a tip. Should you guess while I am in nod land.. confirm and post another for when I wake. That way the thread flows. Pleased you are enjoying the new game. As for the heat.. yes air con at work but what about at home on the weekend.. how are you and family coping? We survive here in OZ in summer with air con day and nite and frequent dips in the pool. Last summer it averaged 35C and we had several days 40Cplus. I have been to the UK and know how cold it gets.. also how hot it can get .. like the summer I was there on a working hol when the mercury rose to around 90F for almost a week. Us Aussies felt at home. OK will leave another(easy) for when you and Caz wake.

Baggers[DOUBLEPOST=1530401810][/DOUBLEPOST]
rs-167721-MSDFOGU_EC011_H.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Spot on Shadowplayer. Just a tip. Should you guess while I am in nod land.. confirm and post another for when I wake. That way the thread flows. Pleased you are enjoying the new game. As for the heat.. yes air con at work but what about at home on the weekend.. how are you and family coping? We survive here in OZ in summer with air con day and nite and frequent dips in the pool. Last summer it averaged 35C and we had several days 40Cplus. I have been to the UK and know how cold it gets.. also how hot it can get .. like the summer I was there on a working hol when the mercury rose to around 90F for almost a week. Us Aussies felt at home. OK will leave another for when you and Caz wake.

Baggers[DOUBLEPOST=1530401810][/DOUBLEPOST]
rs-167721-MSDFOGU_EC011_H.jpg

Hiya there, am not going to bed just yet haha, hey you haven't guessed mine with the 6:00 am on it yet! :)..............oh I know what this one is. We are usually just used to high 70's if it hits 90 we swelter, I usually just leave my windows wide open to cope, it's a nice change actually because the winter is pretty cold up North.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yeah just off to bed now.....someone should get it....its an integral part of the story.....if I wake up tomorrow and no one has I'll reveal it....goodnight

Users who are viewing this thread