Fifth element?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Is the winner posting?
He should just have done it… ?

@Na Maloom Afraad can you post a new one please x
I was going to, but I couldn't think of a good one. I thought I'd post one when I come back, but I still can't think of any.

Let's guess what baggygreenman's is first, maybe I can come up with one after.[DOUBLEPOST=1530462106][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is.. 1am. here goes.
One of the quirkiest films I have seen. Nite all.
images
I have no clue which one that is. :/

D

Deleted member 46200

this is the Matrix Reloaded and they are the Henchman Twins.
Ah... Okay never seen it always considered the 'matrix series' a boys film franchise but I have seen the Matrix which is very deep... Love trinity... Maybe need to get around the rest of the series.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Ah... Okay never seen it always considered the 'matrix series' a boys film franchise but I have seen the Matrix which is very deep... Love trinity... Maybe need to get around the rest of the series.

Yeah they are a bit like that, liked the first one, (oh yes wasn't Trinity cool and no it wasn't just the leather suit haha) the sequels not so much............having said that I can't really think of a sequel that was better than the original

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah they are a bit like that, liked the first one, (oh yes wasn't Trinity cool and no it wasn't just the leather suit haha) the sequels not so much............having said that I can't really think of a sequel that was better than the original
I think it was more PVC...

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So are you going to put a movie up here then, no one has managed to pick an unguessable one yet?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
How did you get that so easily x x x[DOUBLEPOST=1530480934][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay no clues...

Don't think i know this one, know 3 of the actors though hmmmm, will have to let the others have a guess.........clue guys it'll either have kiss, love or romance in the title somewhere haha.

Users who are viewing this thread