Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

St0ney

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
yer i know wot u mean the 1 slog an over is frustrating i just need to have patience lol

omg i was 3 runs from a century partnership dam

St0ney

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bed for me sorry im knackered btw i didnt hit 1 slog for a six i was mistiming everything lol.

Give u a game 2moz barmy if u like

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sorry for posting this dutch but I'm quite proud of that victory. I thought I played really well considering I was Scotland!

Attachments

• jnij.jpg
    jnij.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 13
D

Dutch

Sorry for posting this dutch but I'm quite proud of that victory. I thought I played really well considering I was Scotland!

Ha ha! Yeah you played very well. I was 60 or 70 runs short. I had a shocking last 5 or 6 overs batting and dropping a number of catches didn't help. Well done mate!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ha ha! Yeah you played very well. I was 60 or 70 runs short. I had a shocking last 5 or 6 overs batting and dropping a number of catches didn't help. Well done mate!

I also managed to get Wright's confidence high enough to bowl a genuine slower ball. All my slower balls before then had been with zero bowling meter and all had been smashed.
Love the way bowler confidence unlocks more deliveries.

D

Dutch

I also managed to get Wright's confidence high enough to bowl a genuine slower ball. All my slower balls before then had been with zero bowling meter and all had been smashed.
Love the way bowler confidence unlocks more deliveries.

Yeah that is a nice touch. I just wish online was harder to play. Not taking anything away from you but it is still too easy to smash although you are right you have to build confidence. Anyway, until the next great encounter between Holland and Scotland!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Unfortunately like AC09 there are super-fielders close in so ground strokes are out with certain fields which force you to play lofted shots. Even "good" shots get caught in the air on the off-side.

D

Dutch

Unfortunately like AC09 there are super-fielders close in so ground strokes are out with certain fields which force you to play lofted shots. Even "good" shots get caught in the air on the off-side.

Lets hope the developers get the time and space to push this game on. It is an improvement from AC09 and it has great potential however it is not the big leap forward I was expecting. It is more an Ashes 9 and a half rather than Ashes 10.

D

Dutch

Hey Mark, shall i invite you? What are we playing ? ODI 10 overs? What rules do you want?

Users who are viewing this thread