Story My Bangledesh Team Diary!!!!!

King Gilo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gilo Manages The Brave Bangledesh

Hello to everyone who is going to join me on this amazing journey through the matches played by my amazing Bangledeshi team. I am going to keep you posted on all my matches with deatialed descriptions of what happens. I must take this oppurtunity to thank Azza who gave me this idea with his incredible Zimbabwe side. Hope you enjoy it!

Squad for Tour of England: M Abedin,H Bashar,A Ahmed,R Saleh,N Iqbal,M Nuruzzaman,G Rahman,A Ahmed,S Hossain,M Islam,M Rafique,A Hasan,A Islam,R Haque,M Mortaza,S Rasel,S Khan,A Rahman

Managers View: I am looking forward to this tour and although i am not to optimistic about our chances of winning much, i still think we will play some good cricket and give england a stern test.

Itinery: 10 may 2005 Three day friendly against Combined Univs
14 May 2005 Three day friendly against Sussex
26 May 2005 1st Test against England
3 June 2005 2nd Test against England

Last edited:
Three Day friendly against Combined Univs:Team:M Islam (ca),A Ahmed,N Iqbal,A Ahmed,R Saleh,G Rahman,S Hossain (wk),A Hasan,A Islam,R Hague,S Khan.

Managers View: I decided to give some of the youngsters a go after some good form at county level.I am hoping that we can win this match and give us good morale for the first test.

Coin Toss: Bangledesh lost the toss and have to bowl first.
Pitch Conditions:Bounce-even
Wear-good
Outfield-fast
Light-very good

Combined Univs:98 all out (W beal 31, E Pointer 25, A Hasan 5-42) 143 all out (E Pointer 41, D Payne 32, A Hasan 7-47)
Bangledesh: 500-9 dec (N Iqbal 82, R Saleh 78, E Pointer 2-30)
Bangledesh win by an innings and 259 runs
MoM: A Hasan

Managers View: I was delighted with this victory and my boys performed extremely well. I was espeically pleased for Iqbal as he got the highest score and he is still only a young player. And what can i say about Hasan, well that was his best performance i have seen from from him.He got a great 68 and his figures of 12-89 are fantastic and he is one to watch for the future. The whole team contributed well and this gives us great confidence for our next match.

Three Day Friendly against Sussex:
Team:M Islam (ca),A Ahmed,N Iqbal,A Ahmed,R Saleh,G Rahman,S Hossain (wk),A Hasan,A Islam,R Hague,S Khan.

Managers View: It took me no time at all deciding to keep the same team that played Combine Univs because they all deserved another run in the team. I am hoping that we can have some of the same form we had against Combine Univs.

Coin Toss: Bangledesh lose the toss and have to bowl first
Pitch Conditions:Bounce-average
Wear-average
Outfield-fast
Light-very good

Sussex: 225 all out (M Yardy 34, M Prior 32, M Islam 3-61) 128 all out (K Innes 18no, C Adams 16, M Islam 3-29)
Bangledesh: 182 all out ( A Ahmed 40, A Ahmed 32, M Ahmed 7-53) 172-2 (A Ahmed 77, A Ahmed 65 no, J Van De Wath 2-42)
Bangledesh win by an innings and 8 wickets
Mom: M Ahmed

Managers View: I think we took a long time in getting into the match and i think that showed in their first and our first innings. But as the match went on we started to work better and the result shows that. I am very proud of the two Ahmed's and i think one of them deserved the man of the match.WE are in good form at the momnet

Last edited:
Wow - impressive start - is it on easy level? :P

Interesting to see you didn't use your better players in the warm-up game and still smashed them.

Good luck - lets hope you can get a few wins!

Azza! said:
Wow - impressive start - is it on easy level? :P

Interesting to see you didn't use your better players in the warm-up game and still smashed them.

Good luck - lets hope you can get a few wins!

thank you azza and no its is on normal :]

ummm gilo is this still on as i would like to see how you do compared to me:D

also can you show screenies???

cheers:D

Users who are viewing this thread