My cricket season...

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This thread is about how you went, I am sorry if there is another topic like this but I could not see one, anyway back to the point, I have decided to play as Hampshire this season and went rather well, 5th in the CC, and got relegated in the NCL. :( And my new is going really well, Katich has made scores of 225* in my first CC game and a 167* off just 120 balls that won us the game! :) As soon as I play more with Hampshire, I will post some more match stats fro you, Cannnot wait to see yours! ;)

FreddieFan

International Coach
In my first season with Warwickshire, I came second in the championship (Notts pipped me at the post), and third in National League Division 2 (so got promoted). Heath Streak and Dewald Pretorious were both dissapointing (Ashley Giles was my top wicket taker despite England duty and injury), so I get rid of them, and got in Adam Gilchrist, but he's been pretty rubbish so far - only averages 32 in the championship. Great in one-dayers with Gilchrist and Nick Knight opening the batting, though!

banjo6

Club Cricketer
he just asked how are you in school because in GB schools are in there summer hols i just didnt think loggy knew you lived in Aus

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
Oh, Ok.

I am playing as Australia! And I have a few decent records, highest score - 770, and Watson test batting average is 70! :cool:

banjo6

Club Cricketer
Mike Hussey said:
Oh, Ok.

I am playing as Australia! And I have a few decent records, highest score - 770, and Watson test batting average is 70! :cool:

well done
when i had watson he wasnt to good what number should i play him

Just finished second season with hampshire
out in quarters of 20/20
won challenge trophy
and won National league
and took the england job then resigned to concentrate on hampshire

THEN Warne and Mullaly and ramprakash retire :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

Then signed troughton and kallis

Help
My game crashes!

Last edited:

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
lol, Thanks mate I have some records now, In a one day game I have scored 4/376! against England in the natwest series and Hayden scored 166* along with Clarke, who scored 109* they had a partnership of 237*, and I am 2/0 in the Ashes!

Users who are viewing this thread