My First Hat Trick!!!

Playing as Surrey and in my 2012 season. Already had got Hattrick's during some of my previous seasons but this time I got a Hattrick for the first time in a 20-20 though.

Middlesex required 51 to win from the last 7 overs with 6 wkts in hand. And in such a crucial situation R.JOSEPH got the wickets of H.Armstrong (wk), D.Barrick(All) & N.Hills(Bwl) to claim a hattrick which eventually helped me register a win.

14e4fic.jpg

J.Dalrymple gets 4 in a row...

Just got a Hat-trick with J.Dalrymple in my 2015 season in a 20-20 group match v/s Hants....( in fact, a Hattrick after 3 seasons...see above post :p)

Hants needed 27 off the final over and J.Dalrymple cleaned up C.Norman, F.Ratee, C.Tremlett & J.Hales off the last 4 balls.

( In fact, his bowling analysis should read 2-0-15-5 but since he got the last wkt off the last ball off the innings, the over was not incremented in his analysis ( a bug in ICC06)....

looks crazy there... 1-0-15-5 :p)

2cxdk6u.jpg

Jimmy Anderson playing for Lancashire in the 2008 season

I got 4 wickets in a row if I recall with Michael Munday, it was with one of my legendary Derbyshire sides.

My bowling attack was something like:

Michael Munday
Muttiah Muralitharan
Arafat Sunny
Ashley Giles
Ryan Ten Doeschate
Trevor Murtagh

Four spinner lineup, Murtagh and Doeschate are all rounders though and they were all I needed to open the bowling for me once.

I recall in an OD, I made about 380 and the CPU went crazy chasing it, Murtagh finished with 10-0-68-8.

Users who are viewing this thread