Story My Lancashire Season

Calientez

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah sorry about the lack of realism, i'll definately increase the difficulty level for my next game....can that be done??? lol! sorry im not at home at the moment so i have no idea if the difficulty can be changed during the season. :help

Calientez

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apologies to everyone who has been following this thread. We have been suffering from power problems in my area for the last few days, therefore i have been unable to use the computer or the playstation2 to continue my story.
One thing that a have been able to ascertain in the breif amount of time i have been able to muster on C'07 is that i had unwittingly selected to play the County Season on 2 star rather than the 3 star difficulty that i believed i had selected. :mad: So, as punishment for my idiocy i will now play through the County Season on 4 star difficulty, hopefully this should restore the realism to the game.

The season has started again, and i will give you the final score on the first match against Hampshire in the County Victoria Div 1 game when it is complete. i won't bore you with the match report as i'm sure you are sick of seeing the names of Crawley, Croft, Udal, etc. cropping up constantly.

Final score of Lancashire vs Hampshire in Liverpool Victoria County Championship Division 1 match at Old Trafford will be posted soon!

Users who are viewing this thread