Story PlanetCricket - Test Nation - Test Debut for PC XI (tour of England)

Where Should the Aces tour next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pcfan123

2nd innings

wch7C.jpg

Bg46Y.jpg

xz1sm.jpg

3rd innings

vlFmG.jpg

Q6n7c.jpg

7xDIL.jpg

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's more like it. First time I've made a substantial score. However, stumped 4 short of my century, Mark, what's going on there?

Very nice total and we should win the match.

P

pcfan123

Haha trying to get you 100 with a bang, saw a show on WG Grace and how he dominated the bowlers of his time, was trying to replicate :doh

We should win easily, Chewie put us on top and 500 is impossible in this game. The wicket was seaming madly towards the end of our innings, would not be surprised if we roll them out under 150.

P

pcfan123

I hope so, I will be editing their batting stats though, making at least 3 (Baz, Taylor, Ryder) of them 90+ in the ratings. England only had KP as 90+

Im thinking ODI series 1st though, for a change. Also to get some of the guys who havent played a game in.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've played well this test :) 2 stumpings and then 2 scores in the 80s

P

pcfan123

Massive update coming today, the end of the 3rd Test against England, series review and the announcement for the squad for the tour to NZ.

P

pcfan123

PC Squad for 1st ODI against NZ

MuchMore
Choie (C/WK)
Baker
Gajan
Rahul
R Khan
Aditya
A Sugden
R Adams
C Covvy
User2010

Mark added 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

A new look PC squad took on NZ at Eden Park, most of the Test squad have been rested with the others given a chance to make a name for themselves.

LTyMV.jpg

jqJ0h.jpg

IBvl3.jpg

xK8wj.jpg

Ryder leads NZ to a tight win, Andy S bowled the last over, 6 were needed and they hit a boundary on the 2nd ball. It was singles from then on.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Um. WTF. I didn't even bowl in the second innings in that test match. I'm guessing you choose the lineup for the second ODI as well?

Users who are viewing this thread