My Patch Version 2.0 : Complate Edition

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where in Config editor do u encounter values like "Spintovel" or "Veltospin"?

Pat

International Coach
Originally posted by crick4life
Higher the batwindowsize easier to bat. Reducing the batwindowcentre will reduce the stroke ability but you better not play with this as sometimes there are chances you may miss a straight one. Remember in one of my patches CPU going crazy leaving all balls even the ones on the stumps, that is to be attributed to it.spintovel and veltospin are the ones to decide how fast the ball will travel after stroking it. spintovel if I am right decides the pace of the ball after striking carrying it within inner circle where as veltospin decides how fast the ball will travel in the outfield. These may not really be true but I may not be far from being right.
Because i read ppl discussing about it here.And i am collecting a description(meaning) for all values in config editor.I searched the entire forum and collected it.

Pat

International Coach
I got my answer.the thing was that i had an older version of list.txt.Tutsi posted the new one and i got it now.Thanks tutsi.

Pat

International Coach
I definitely will try to make my own patch.But not for another 20 days.Ive got my exams starting from Monday.ANd i got to study hard now.

Auwais

International Coach
Also best of luck. Do your best in your exams and you'll be roaring to get your patch started.

Pat

International Coach
Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread