My second best international team

S

Satan666

Let us know your second best team, guessing most guys favourite will be their home country so which team you support when your first team gets knocked out of a tournament?

Please refrain from listing a bunch of teams, however I guess you can have a different T20 or ODI or test team!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
South Africa

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Zealand.

S

Satan666

the only right answer is the west indies

Expecting most to go with WI, not sure whats the infatuation with them that resonates throughout the world, guess its their past exploits like decades ago since the present team and management are always a disappointment!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Expecting most to go with WI, not sure whats the infatuation with them that resonates throughout the world, guess its their past exploits like decades ago since the present team and management are always a disappointment!
13th%20August%201976:%20%20Cricketer%20Viv%20Richards%20relaxes%20with%20a%20cold%20drink%20on%20the%20balcony%20at%20the%20Oval%20after%20his%20innings%20of%20291for%20the%20West%20Indies

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
England's my first team obviously but I often support Pakistan and Sri Lanka. I remember for much of the 90s and part of the early 21st century, neutrals loved Pakistan, Akram, Waqar, Akhter, Inzy and co.

Sri Lanka have really rocketed up my list of teams since Murali, Sanga and Jayawardene.

I highly doubt WI would be more popular than the two I listed, they haven't put together a consistent run in over a decade now.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I don't like of West Indies because Gayle, Bravo, Pollard, Narine, etc. Probably my least favorite team, actually.

My 2nd favorite team is NZ.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan and Windies fluctuating.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just the way they have come up with the performances in the last couple of years from being a team of individuals much like our own team New Zealand is a team I really like. I so really want WI to follow the footsteps of NZ cricket team.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Just the way they have come up with the performances in the last couple of years from being a team of individuals much like our own team New Zealand is a team I really like. I so really want WI to follow the footsteps of NZ cricket team.

I really enjoy NZ these days too, they have had a tremendous 18 months in the ODI game. Great choice.

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
It was New Zealand until they performed amazingly in the WC(second team should struggle and climb there way up.). But now it has to be WI :wi:.

Associates : Afghanistan.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Strangely enough mine is England.

Users who are viewing this thread