Nasim Ashraf resigns

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nasim Ashraf, the chairman of the PCB, has resigned from his post on the same day that the patron of the board, Pervez Musharraf, resigned from the presidency.

Former president Musharraf was a resolute backer of Ashraf and it had been widely speculated over the last few weeks that Ashraf would step down when Musharraf did. Ashraf has sent in his resignation to the Presidency House, from where it has to be accepted, before he can officially step down.

For more: HERE

Good news, the day when he reacted to Pakistan's loss to India in Kitply cup, i could sense that he was a bad guy :D

Pakistan Zindabad

Now if we can just get Ramiz Raja, Aamir Sohail, or Imran Khan as chairman

One thing to note is that he resigned earlier after WC 2007 I think, but his resignation wasn't accepted.

And it may be 4-5 weeks before we get a new president, and Dr. Nasim Ashraf has said he will be sticking around.... so really its not big news until he actually is out of his office in Gaddafi Stadium.

I don't have to say anything, It's my stuggle, cricket heading for the right direction in Pakistan.

This News > World Cup 92.

Pakistan Zindabad

Now if we can just get Ramiz Raja, Aamir Sohail, or Imran Khan as chairman

One thing to note is that he resigned earlier after WC 2007 I think, but his resignation wasn't accepted.

And it may be 4-5 weeks before we get a new president, and Dr. Nasim Ashraf has said he will be sticking around.... so really its not big news until he actually is out of his office in Gaddafi Stadium.
Yes. He did resign earlier but Musharaf rejected it. I hope it doesn't get rejected this time!

Wasim Bari seems like a good choice for mine. Can't be sure of any of them as I don't know them well, but Bari always seems to talk sense.

Users who are viewing this thread