Imran offers to tidy up Pakistan cricket mess

Imran Khan is pakistan greatest ever captain and I think he will know what to do so is nice of of him helping the pakistan team out.

I can tell you guys that we wont be seeing him doin anything or atleast anything major to help us out.. thats because Musharaf owns the PCB lol

Musharaf sux! Once hes kicked out of the president position the PCB is gonna be great! Musharaf calls people from other countries and gives them a job in PCB even though they have no idea wht cricket is about!(Naseem Ashraf)

Kev said:
I don't think there's any doubting his ability as a player or the admiration he has of his nation but a good player does not automatically make a good coach. In pretty much every single international sport played even the great players need to do time at a lower level before stepping into coaching a top side. It could work but it could go horribly wrong.

Well befor Pakistans very sort World Cup they used to put on programes on the asian channels which had 'x' stars and stuff in them and Imran was on a few times. Obviously because of Pakistans poor play there were a lot of bad things to discuss. Imran seemed to pick out zillions of flaws with the PCB and how they are runnig Pakistani cricket.

So I think he has the right ideas only if he can implement them!

Karachi Xpress said:
Musharaf sux! Once hes kicked out of the president position the PCB is gonna be great! Musharaf calls people from other countries and gives them a job in PCB even though they have no idea wht cricket is about!(Naseem Ashraf)

This is the problem with people like you, who are ready to politisize every damn thing associated with cricket and start blaming the PCB chairman or the President for that matter. If Imran is so capable he should step forward and take the position of the PCB chairman and prove, what he is made of. Just barking out comments doesnot mean anything, anyone can do this, it remains only a claim untill proved correct.

Users who are viewing this thread