Solved Need some help replacing a player in the academy.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So basically I'm trying to replace Jofra Archer (Sussex) as I prefer the playface version over the older version created some time back.

However when I download the playface version, it doesn't give me the option to replace identity, face etc and just creates a local version not affiliated to any teams. How do I assign the new one to overwrite the old one? This is for my career file as well. I've tried to unlink the old version but I get no options to do so. I tried just straight up swapping the two versions, but the older version appears in the my career file.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
You cant replace a licensed player from the academy. You have to download him as a new player and swap him into the teams manually

It probably wont change in your career without starting a fresh though

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Archer isn't a licensed player but I thinking along those lines anyway about starting a fresh career. Guess I'll have to live with it. thanks for taking the time to reply.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Archer isn't a licensed player but I thinking along those lines anyway about starting a fresh career. Guess I'll have to live with it. thanks for taking the time to reply.
He is licensed, but the head model is not much like him.

Like @DalePlaysSports says a custom player, like the one I did, is just an alternative option.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
He is licensed, but the head model is not much like him.

Like @DalePlaysSports says a custom player, like the one I did, is just an alternative option.
Oh ok, didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up, I checked the england rosters and didn't see him there so I assumed he wasn't licensed. Well that solves my not so mysterious mystery. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread