New Adboards

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have recently been working on finding the adboards in gob file so that they can be edited using Prakash's Graphics Importer. After starting off with a list of about half ive nearly found them all and also which adboard image files are used for each stadium

I hope to release the bmplist.txt with all the adboards listed as soon as I have found as many adboards as I can, there are currently I think about 8 that I have been unable to find in teh gob.

For the last few days I have also been working on an adboards patch and have updated the EA/HB/Vodafone/Rexena default adboards with the proper ones used in all the stadiums in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India and also Harare, Dhaka and Sharjah.

Can anyone help me with the names of the companys that have adboards round the grounds the Australia, South African, New Zealand and English non-test/ODI venues?

Here is some screenshots of some of the adboards I have put in the game.

Kandy.jpg

instad.jpg

shar.jpg

Ste

crick4life

International Cricketer
Good work Ste, its nice to see the different stadium adboards.

Ste

Executive member
Can you help with any New Zealand adboards Ravi? I know National Bank but what else is there? And also what are the proper names of the Wellington and Wellington North Stadiums so I can look for pictures on the intenret?

crick4life

International Cricketer
The Wellington one is Basin Reserve and the North stadium is known as Wespactrust stadium. I will see if I can get you the adboards for other venues.

kodos

International Coach
can u please provide us the bmplist.txt and so we can assist you in finding all the adboards and replacing all the default ones.

jonah

International Coach
Yeah, excellent stuff mate:cool: .

Rahul

International Cricketer
gr8 stuff!! when u gonna release them.....

and as for the adboards y dont u take help fromt he cricket 2002 which were created??

Ste

Executive member
Well I will check all the bmplist.txt and make sure its all correct, sort out the few i cant find and have one last go at finding them before I will release the bmplist.txt on Sunday or Monday.

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread