Asia Cup Adboards/Pitch Mat/Stumps

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have created some adboards, a pitch mat and ODI stumps for Cricket 2004 based on the ones used in the Asia Cup between India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, UAE and Hong Kong which started today.

There are 3 Sri Lankan Stadiums in the game but only one, Columbo (Premadasa) is being used for the Asia Cup, Dambulla and Columbo(Sugathadasa) are not in the game so I have made the adboards work on the 3 Sri Lankan stadiums in the game (Columbo, Galle and Kandy).
There is also an Indian Oil Pitch mat and Stumps.
These where made by watching ARY Digitals coverage of India v UAE this morning but if you see any mistakes please post them on here.

Install the patch using Prakashs Graphics Importer V2 which can be downloaded from here, just open up the program and click Import Zip and choose asiapack.zip then click ok and the new adboards, stumps and pitch mat will be imported into the game.
You do not need a fresh/unmodified gob file but you should backup the cricket_pc.gob file first incase anything goes wrong.

The pitch mat need Pitch Detail turned on in the "Configure Cricket 2004" program from the start menu and will be shown on Normal and Dusty pitches in Sri Lanka.

There are some screenshots below and the file asiapack.zip is attached to this post.

asias.jpg

mat.jpg

asiaads.jpg

Ste

Attachments

• asiapack.zip
    55 KB · Views: 18

crick4life

International Cricketer
Good work ste, just want to know if there is any chance the adboards .bmp will be released stand alone. The zip file doesn't seem to fix my GOB, there are many empty adboards aroound.

Cheers.

Ste

Executive member
Originally posted by crick4life
Good work ste, just want to know if there is any chance the adboards .bmp will be released stand alone. The zip file doesn't seem to fix my GOB, there are many empty adboards aroound.

Cheers.

Do you have the newest version of the Graphics Importer downloaded from the site? Where are the empty adboards? which stadiums?

Prakash

Executive member
Originally posted by crick4life

Cheers.
I assume that you have used the test version of the graphic importer, even if import the adboards as .bmp you will still get those blank adboards. So the easier solution will be to try it on a new GOB file using the final version of graphic importer.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Ste/Prakash, I am using the latest version(2) and the empty boards are in pretty much all the stadiums.

Maybe I will need to use a new GOB as mentioned by Prakash, it should be to do with my GOB.

Prakash

Executive member
The test version modified some data which it not supposed to do, so try importing the zip file with the final version on a fresh GOB

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
yeah i faced the same problem, ravi....u gotta use a fresh gob (or a gob where you havent replaced the adboards before)

Users who are viewing this thread