New camera angles

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 2002 Cam tool v1.1 is on the way.

Hero

Club Captain
Sam, It is looking cool but let me know that how much work is still remaning in this project , because I cannot wait to grab it as early as possible.Waiting for your response.

Hero

Club Captain
I am unable to open or understand what is presented here by sam.Would you like to explain it sam?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

When I click on the link it goes to a page saying things about surf starting plus...? :huh: :throw:

Hero

Club Captain
Sam I cannot download as well .Kindly send it to site or make it easyby uploading again.Thanx mate.

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
When I click on the link it goes to a page saying things about surf starting plus...? 

Sam I cannot download as well .Kindly send it to site or make it easyby uploading again.Thanx mate.

Currently the host has some problem with People visiting outside US.although it work fine for me. also i might move to new host soon.

sam

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by Hero@Jul 28 2003, 04:58 PM
I am unable to open or understand what is presented here by sam.Would you like to explain it sam?
All right guys, looks like I will need to upload this here as well. For some reason it seems to work for me, you guys can download from here.

[Admin Edit: Attachment removed. The author has rightly stated that this attachment has been distributed without his permission. You might find this unfair but the author has this right which has been exercised. Thanks]

Unfair certainly not but lets get this straight, I thought I was making the Author's job a bit easier :unsure: . It was done only to help this community and if it were offending <_< the author I will make sure I will restrain from such help in future. Does the author care to mention why he finds the uploading of file here that he wants people reading this topic to download :blink: , finds it offending when it is posted on this forum. Also can someone point to me to the topic where the Author (Sam) has objected to my post?

A

amber22

I was able to download from the site but the readme did not made it clear.
I run the exe and choose TV view and closed it.Then I run the game but there was the same default camera angle

R

Rangeela

I am able to download will try it out and give you feedback soon
thx

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

The attachment has been removed by an administrator,ravi.You were distributing his content or something.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Unfair certainly not but lets get this straight, I thought I was making the Author's job a bit easier . It was done only to help this community and if it were offending the author I will make sure I will restrain from such help in future. Does the author care to mention why he finds the uploading of file here that he wants people reading this topic to download , finds it offending when it is posted on this forum. Also can someone point to me to the topic where the Author (Sam) has objected to my post?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

He never told you but he sent us moderators an email reporting your post.Yes you were making life easier but I'm not getting involved anymore.

A

amber22

I think Ravi has done no wrong . If the author feels offended , it should have been informed to everyone in the public by sam or moderataors that this attachment is not allowed to be uploaded

Users who are viewing this thread