New Fantasy Soccer Competition

Will p

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thw website doesnt work for me, none of the pics show, AT ALL including like little buttons such as new thread etc!

Radaga

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
I think 20 would be enough.
Yeah we actually had a talk about it and we decided that 16 should be enough, and if anyone else really want to play then it will go up to 18 tops

Radaga

International Coach
Will p said:
thw website doesnt work for me, none of the pics show, AT ALL including like little buttons such as new thread etc!
Thats very strange, are you using Internet Explorer or something else?

Radaga

International Coach
The teams wil be picked using a draft.

Each person takes turns to pick players from a certain group of players we have set out. You may have seen the Fantasy Soccer Draft forum, there are 7 groups in it, and each pick you have for the draft you pick a certain amount from a group that we say.

For example, the first pick is 1 player from Group A, and the 7th pick is 6 players from Group G.

The draft will start as soon as we have 16 people registered.

If you are still unsure of what i have said i can explain it better on msn, my msn addy is: [email protected]

Radaga

International Coach
registrations are closed, i need one more member for 14 (had to stop there) and that member will be invited.

Radaga

International Coach
i will be starting it soon, the member i asked to join changed his mind, so i am back to 13.

I will just fix up the player numbers in the draft and it should start by Monday.

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good....and mate,try to finish the draft by 7th December as my exams will start then.My exams will get over on 18th so I might not be as active in the competition till then.

Users who are viewing this thread