New Fantasy Soccer Competition

Radaga

International Coach
Hey Guys! B)

We have just started accepting registrations for our new fantasy soccer competition at SportsPLUS.

It is a managerial type game using ideas from the FIFA series and Total Club Manager series. You take control of your team, starting with mostly lower quality players and it is your job to build your team up, while at the same time trying to beat the other forum members.

You earn money and prestige points (stolen idea from FIFA, lol) each week which you can use to train up your players, trade players, sell players, buy players, use for stadium hire, etc....

The competition continues for several seasons, so players will retire and new rookies will emerge.

I am looking for some managers who will be commited to it, not just join and then take no further part.

So if you are intrested at all follow this link: Fantasy Soccer Registraton Topic

Put down your teams details there, including home town, kits, mascots and sponsors.

Cheers, and hope some of you can join! :)

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I would have taken part but I do not have the pc version of the game.I have the ps2 one.

Radaga

International Coach
u do not need the game to play, you just pick the line-ups and stuff and it is simulated

gold639

International Coach
Great RAdaga it sounds complicated but interesting and I will register right away.

gold639

International Coach
So Radaga how many people do you want registered and when can we expect this competition to start?

Radaga

International Coach
I am hoping to get 18, but it looks like i may get more, but i will cut it off if it gets to 24.

10 have already registered, and there are another 4 that go to my school that haven't registered yet.

It is all set up to start pretty soon after all the registrations are in, the only thing after that is the draft which can take a while. Hopefully that doesn't take anymore than 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread