New Files!!

• Thread starter killa_stiky2002
  • Start date
K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 8 2003, 05:36 PM
yes I am aware of that :down: I tried everything but for some reason it just wasn't happening. I'm glad you like my world update mate, it took hours, I'm especially proud of my Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh kits, I think I did quite a realistic rendition of them. Lisle did the windies stuff but I did the rest, you won't believe how long it took, it was 2 months in the end I think :(

And he means HOURS
lol...yea and he did them a different way than me. Sonic will you like to tell them ;) . [/QUOTE]
no, there was no hint of sarcasm at all their Lisle, I did actually do the said kits myself...only a few of them were done in the way you are thinking, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Australia and NZ as you well know. the other six were my own work :rolleyes: B) :lol: :killa:
[/quote]
ok but you STILL haven't told them how you did both types... :D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I am slightly perplexed about the pakistan faces.No new shoaib malik or taufeeq umar.After all I am the second biggest supporter of pakiland after rangeela.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 10 2003, 05:17 PM
I am slightly perplexed about the pakistan faces.No new shoaib malik or taufeeq umar.After all I am the second biggest supporter of pakiland after rangeela.
thats one thing I can't do Auwais, I'm sure Lisle will do them for you if you asked nicely

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 10 2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 10 2003, 05:17 PM
thats one thing I can't do Auwais, I'm sure Lisle will do them for you if you asked nicely
OK then. Lisle,can you please make me the faces of Taufeeq Umar and Shoaib Malik,maybe Mohammad Zahid if you can too.

Users who are viewing this thread