Online Cricket Games Owned
anyone heard the radio ad going around?

the new icc campaign is ready....
blah blah be the master of all teams with real life stadiums
play ur mates online blah blah

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Guys, ICC07 isnt going to be out for a while yet, there is insufficiant information on the website, infact its quite hard to find information on the up coming game on the developers website, so dont hold you breath, my guess is the Summer, as they havent even advertised on there own site yet.

joem87

Club Cricketer
"The new player database contains the latest statistics for all first class players worldwide from the Wisden Cricket Archive.
The developers are true cricket fans and have detailed knowledge of the playing style and personality of all the players in the database.

Every aspect of cricket has been accurately simulated in the match engine.
Perfect game balance in every form of the game from Twenty20 to Test match cricket.
Realistic feel of the way you expect known players to perform according their style.
Algorithms and parameters in the game are individually set for each player.
Brand new motion captured 3D highlights engine provides an authentic TV style, with detailed textures and rich, realistic action."

I found this here:
http://gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=14288

3D highlights!!!!

And it says release on the 26th of this month?!

Roofrom50

International Coach
Sweet, sounds good... wow 3d Aniamtions, cant wait to see that. I will defiently be getting it :cool:

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Wow!! how were they able to create such a complicated thing like 3D engine in such a short span of time? or may be it was being done secretly.

and 26 April!!!!! :eek:

jacobfelix

International Coach
1) Have they improved the Fielding? Like for instance, right now, the ball is going thru/past the fielder and these fellows looking elsewhere....

2) Have they implemented the Batsman coming down the wicket and taking the aerial route?

3) Reverse Sweep?

Sureshot

Executive member
Why do I get a sneaky suspicion of April Fools joke?

We'd know about ICC2007 more than 3/4 weeks before it came out and why would a World Cup edition be released 2 days before the final?

Saltires

Club Cricketer
You guys do realise that the current highlights are 3D too??? If they were 2D they would be like little dots running around but they are sim people so it is 3D :rolleyes:

I've read on another forum that it comes out in early June, though that may be wrong.

player786

Club Cricketer
Saltires said:
You guys do realise that the current highlights are 3D too??? If they were 2D they would be like little dots running around but they are sim people so it is 3D :rolleyes:

I've read on another forum that it comes out in early June, though that may be wrong.

oh s**t of course your right, why didnt we all spot that! :noway

thanks Saltires

PhilD123

International Coach
The next version of ICC is listed twice on that site. On the other one, it says "International Cricket Captain 2008 for PC" :rolleyes: It shows the same case cover as the one already posted in this thread, but although the name is wrong, it has got a more realistic release date, that of 14th June.

http://gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=14348

Users who are viewing this thread