New ICC?

it'd be a start, and a good one at that. eidos have made some good games over the years too, revolutionary ones such as gangster and commandos, have'nt heard anything from domark for about a decade now though

eidos interactive own domark. the eidos we know now was formed in 95 by a 4 way merging of Domark, Eidos Technologies, Simis and Big Red Games. the eidos interactive group also now own Core Design (Tomb Raider) :)

well domark was formed by DOminic Wheatley and MARK Strachan, dominic now runs Bright Things (something to do with dvd gaming) and mark has apparently disappeared of the face of the planet. the first game ever released by Domark was Eureka! ( Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum YES!!!!) made by Ian Livingstone (co-founder of Games Workshop for all the fantasy geeks out there) and he still works for Eidos.

Damn not available on xbox. Ohwell looks like i'll have to buy a PS2 or buy it on PC, which is slow like a turtle. So either way if i want this game, i am going to have to buy a PS2 or a new Computer :p

Users who are viewing this thread