New to PC and want to download, kits, etc

David Armstrong

School Cricketer
Hi Guys

Just bought the PC version and I'm new to the game, didn't have the previous version.

Where do I start to download correct kits, logo's, bats, stadiums, etc.

I'm so confused, I think I got Australia and some other kits but not sure how I can do this en masse?

Really like the gameplay so far, although I am very poor.

Only asking for help so please don't burn me.

Cheers

David

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

David Armstrong

School Cricketer
Here's the thread regarding getting updated teams...
Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

Most of your answers would be questioned in the thread. In nutshell I would download teams from users 'Casper', 'Fissionmailed', 'Friedlele7', 'Karolkarol' and for more details see the thread above.
Thanks for this. I've downloaded teams & they look stunning.

Will I need to download logos and bats. How does this work in regards to what comes with a team & what I need to download in addition?

For the stadiums there are 2 downloads for each. Do I need both, if so what does each do?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for this. I've downloaded teams & they look stunning.

Will I need to download logos and bats. How does this work in regards to what comes with a team & what I need to download in addition?

For the stadiums there are 2 downloads for each. Do I need both, if so what does each do?

I'm afraid I'm not an expert on logos or other custom content. I recommend you go to the DBC Academy sub-section of the forum for more details...
(Planet)Cricket Academy - PlanetCricket Forums

As for custom or downloaded stadiums, I don't use them as they lead to crashes and frame-rate issues for me.

D

Deleted member 46200

Not an expert on PC however, if you download a team it should download everything. Logo's are a bit of a problem for consoles and ergo the academy but should be fixed soon. Just be careful of downloading duplicates check the option boxes carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread