Story New Zealand appoint new manager using icc06

Well look what happened in real life not so long ago in the tri-series!!

England came back from nothing, and then New Zealand did it in the Commonwealth Banks series so you never know!!

Though I think your guys can't get over losing to me!!

New Zealand are playing shocking. They really need to lift their game within there next encounters with Aus and England! You can do it! :p

i will be. i will also have the first manager interview aswell as a player interview i hiope shortly. something different and will be starting a player log from one of the players in the team......a players insight into international cricket and the pressures.

sportstsmlpromo1gk7.jpg
Good evening i am Brad Mcewan and and this is Sports Tonight. We have a big show lined up tonight, We have a review of the Latest ashes series, as well as New Zealand Coach Rob Malone speaks to us for the first time since he left our shores and we speak to him about his new role and how its all going. We also have all the latest footy and soccer scores and anything else that was played over night and today , so get comfy in your favorite chair and enjoy the next hour of Sports Tonight

**************************Ad Break****************

Welcome back, well earlier on during the week i was out at the Waca with former NSW manager Bugsy Malone, who took on one of the toughest jobs in international cricket, The Black Caps. We had a quick word with the former Sydney local and this is what he had to say:

Brad Mcewan: So Bugsy tell me how is life over in New Zealand:Yer mate i am loving and so is the family. Was always going to be tough and a life changing decision but am loving it and hope i will be tehre for along time to come. Not the greatest start to the Tri Series.Your thoughts mate? Yer mate we have had a tough start but we are slowly coming together. This tour was always going to be tough but i think we can still get there and make the finals, i really do. We have played well in patches but not for a total game so i have the boards full support and they have stated that i am in complete control. New Zealand Cricket Board" Bugsy come on get over here we need to talk. Ok guys i must be off but hey speak to me in a few months to see how we are going. Brad Mcewan, well there you have it. Took nsw to so much silverware and has now moved on to bigger and better things, we will keep track on his progress in the coming months so stay tuned to that. Next the latest English premier League news and Nrl scores & Aussies england tour. We will be back after this break.

Welcome back, our producers have just put together this video package on australias tour of england and we have some scores on this all important preview, of our champion cricketers.

Test 1
England 355 ao & 151 ao beat
Australia 197 ao & 294 ao by
15 runs
M:O:M: K Pietersen

Test 2
Australia 244 ao & 487 ao beat
England 290 ao & 393 ao by
48 runs
M:O:M R Ponting

Test 3
Australia 505 - 5 dec & 2 - 119 beat
England 360ao & 263 ao by
8 wickets
M:O:M M Hayden

Test 4
Australia 266 ao & 144 ao beat
England 267 ao & 110 ao by
33 Runs
M:O:M B Lee

Test 5
Australia 455 ao & 3 - 81 beat
England 201 ao & 344 ao by
7 Wickets
M:O:M J Gillespie

Australia win the ashes
4 - 1
theashesxo9.jpg
Well thats all we have time for tonight, hope you enjoyed and we will see you here again tomorrow night. Good Night>"Sports Tonight Theme song plays"

Welcome to the waca for what is a must win game for The kiwis after failing to take anything from there last 2 games they are at a stage where they must win this game to stay in the race for a finals berth.

The pitch looks great lets go down to Ian Botham to give us a slight run down on the wicket. Guys this is a belter, nothing in it for the quicks , the spin of Warney and Vittori may have some slight give but all in all i think its a very good one day wicket.I have the 2 skippers down here to toss the coin, Flemming calls HEADS: Its HEADS. We will Bat. Well there you have it, New ZEaland have won the toss and are having a bat.

The 2 teams are as follows
New Zealand
nzcx5.png

P Fulton, S Flemming (c), N Astle, C Mcmillan, J Oram, C Harris, A Adams, B McCullum, D Vittori, S Bond, D Tuffey

Australia
austn0.png

M Hussey, M Hayden, R Ponting(c), P Jaques, M Clarke, S Watson, A Gilchrist, B Lee, S Warne, J Gillespie, G Mcgrath.

Flemming & Fulton walking out to the middle, so lets get down to the action.The boys played some great shots and at the 10 over mark had reached 0 - 48.Warney & Lee where brought on but flemming and Fulton had other ideas, and when flemming brought up his 50 of 52 he was looking good. End of the 16th over New Zealand had moved to 0 - 78.Fleeming fell 2 overs later after looking to get the scoring moving alot faster and he was caught and bowled to lee for 54(59).
sflemmingoutag4.jpg
Astle was the next player in and was not there long as he was bowled by Watson. New Zealand following trends 2 - 88.Mcmillian tried to pick up the run rate and was going at a run a ball but was given LBW and what looked like a very poor decision, however New Zealand 3 - 108 of 23 overs. They need someone to consolidate and get a big score.Fulton brought up his 50(83),
fultongets50vj2.jpg
, then an over later was given Caught behind for 51(86) and when you have a look at Snicko, you can see he missed it by a mile.
snickomissesbatvl0.jpg

That bought Chris Harris to the crease and some one needed to stay. Harris and Adams went in the same over to Warney and with 10 overs to go New ZEaland where 6 - 170. ORam still in on 28(38). Lee then bowled McCullum and new Zealand struggling again. Vittori fell in the 48th over for 11(31).Oram Finished up 53*(69) as they crawled to reach 8 - 210. Not the greatest but if there bowers can stay on good lines and lengths it may be just enought to get them the 2 points.
********************Lunch***************************

Australia come out blasting and hussey and Hayden got em off to an absolute belter of a start, hussey was first to fall for 47(52) australia 1 - 81 of 16 with matty Hayden still out there on 31(46).M Hayden fell to oram for 54(79) but at 2 - 137 of 29 overs Australia where in complete control.Bond then picked up Ponting for 36(52) and flemming could sense just maybe that some pressure was about to fall onto the middle order. he started to Screw in the screws and just maybe, Jaques went for 11(31) but i think there was just not enough runs on the board, in the end Australia doing it with 3 overs to spare and 6 wickets in hand. Yet another loss for the Black Caps and Manager Bugs Malone must be pulling his hair out.

New Zealand 8 - 210
S Flemming 54 S Warne 2 - 32
J Oram 53* S Watson 2 - 38

Australia 4 - 211
M Hayden 54 J Oram 2 - 34
M Hussey 47 S Bond 2 - 52

M:O:M​
matthewhaydenmanofthemapy8.jpg
Matthew Hayden

The table
tableafter3gameska5.jpg

next game against england on the 22nd January

Last edited:
will post the next edition to the woeful start for nz tomorrow after work..stay tuned guys......

if england lose all their games and u win all urs u will go in the finals so just win all ur games

Users who are viewing this thread