Sept 8 Sri Lanka v New Zealand
Sept 10 India v Sri Lanka
Sept 12 India v New Zealand
Sept 14: Final

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Should be a good one. I expect Sri Lanka to win because of Murali and Mendis in their home conditions. Also they have the 2 best batsman and a better overall middle order.

deerkick

Club Cricketer
This should be a good test for NZ. How good are you guys normally against spin? I wonder why they're continuing with this 2 tests crap. It should be three minimum.

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
This should be a good test for NZ. How good are you they normally against spin? I wonder why they're continuing with this 2 tests crap. It should be three minimum.

Well they have a fairly young side that for the most part hasn't been in the subcontinent and they didn't fair too well against Harbhajan in New Zealand. Thats why I'm expecting Murali and Mendis to perform well against them.

Ari

International Cricketer
I have not seen a game in Sri Lanka for quite some time what are the pitches like these days?

This should be a good test for NZ. How good are you they normally against spin? I wonder why they're continuing with this 2 tests crap. It should be three minimum.

Yea that is the big disappointment again two tests only, to get better we need to play more test cricket its that simple.

As for good players against spin, we have Vettori who is good against it and Flynn is alright but the rest are not that great against it. Sri Lanka should win the tests but the ODI's could be very close.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I have not seen a game in Sri Lanka for quite some time what are the pitches like these days?

usual Sri Lankan pitches, lots of spin or really flat. With NZ coming to tour you can expect them to offer lots of spin.

It will be nice to see Malinga back in the test team after a long lay of.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I don't like the fact this is only a two test series either, why are they playing two 20/20's.

Sri Lanka should clean up in the test matches, New Zealand don't have too many batsmen that play spin to well. Guptill, Ryder, Taylor and McCullum are all pretty poor against spin. Hopefully we take over Teruan Nethula, he is a pretty good up and coming leg-spinner.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Sri Lanka should win. And it's not a smart thing to tour Sri Lanka in the months August/September. The temperature is very high then.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Sri Lanka should win. And it's not a smart thing to tour Sri Lanka in the months August/September. The temperature is very high then.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I don't expect New Zealand to win but it'll be a great learning experience for the younger players to get a taste of such conditions.

Ari

International Cricketer
Is there any chance of Shane Bond appearing by this tour?

I don't think so. He said he was going to work hard on his fitness over the winter and start playing first class cricket again. The NZ domestic season tends to start around early November so if all goes well he might be playing for New Zealand again in December.

C.Gayle

Banned
i dont think this tour would start bcoz of the problem in Srilanka.....it may get cancelled.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
I don't think so. He said he was going to work hard on his fitness over the winter and start playing first class cricket again. The NZ domestic season tends to start around early November so if all goes well he might be playing for New Zealand again in December.

That's good news. Hope to see him back for the Kiwis soon

Users who are viewing this thread