Nikhil's Patches

D

Dhawal_Verma

Originally posted by qas@Aug 25 2004, 05:32 PM
It's me and no need to be like that :angry:
Sorry man I never knew !
Really sorry man!
I am really getting abusive nowadays !
Hey, I even got myself kicked by Nikhil for that you can ask him !
Actually you look like a Fuc*ing guy i know named Bhasker ask Nikhil !
Infact if you look at my face a little earlier in this thread you would burst in Laughter I am that mooo! Joker !

S

SNABEEL_AHMED18

hey ur gr8 nikhil.Its my 1st time on forum i went through ur addons and they r like "the best there is" things.I just wanted to know that when r u releasing the tutorial for in-game Menu editing.I have almost have learnt all the editing of the pics but i am very keen to know about how to change in-game menu graphics.

Attachments

• display_7s.jpg
    display_7s.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 45
D

Dhawal_Verma

Is this you ???????
Nice Looks You can be a model !
Seriously ! B)

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by SNABEEL_AHMED18@Sep 15 2004, 03:33 AM
hey ur gr8 nikhil.Its my 1st time on forum i went through ur addons and they r like "the best there is" things.I just wanted to know that when r u releasing the tutorial for in-game Menu editing.I have almost have learnt all the editing of the pics but i am very keen to know about how to change in-game menu graphics.
There isn't a tutorial for the ingame menu editing...
But i'll create it for you...
You'll ave to wait till next monday coz my college is going on and I would get time only on Sundays...

BTW Whose face is it?

Q

qas

I'd like to point out that the beard is next my ear in real life and not next to my eye as it is on that and by the way, does this one work?!? :saywhat: :D

Q

qas

No offense, but you make me look scary with that beard, my beard is cool, can you please send me one without the scary scibbled-on beard ;)

I think I'll draw it on myself B)

No offense :cheer:

D

Dhawal_Verma

Nikhil where can i find the downloads section for Cric 2002!
I need shots editor

N

nikhilverma

If you are talking about the face....
Then there is a problem with your cricket installation coz i tested it before posting...

Users who are viewing this thread