No aim when facing bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

nails

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI, when im batting every single ball i face is a complete circle. in other words it never suggests its going to swerve left or right, seam left or right, just go traight. ive played all of the previous games (bradmna ashes etc) and u get a sort of semi circle to say which way the ball is going, but in any game i play 100 percent of all deliveries are full circle. this cant be normal....please help. its on xbox one x and i havent changed any difficulties or settings so its bog standard settings if that helps.....cheers....driving me mad....

nails

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi. Dont need any.....EVERY single ball bowled is a full circle......no matter if they actually seam or swerve or spin.....there is no way u can tell which way the ball will go or cut as EVERY single ball is a FULL CIRCLE.....100 percent......hence no way of knowing what the hell anyone is bowling....the colours do appear for short medium long and yorker , but the circles r ALWAYS full. in previous games u would get a half circle to tell u which way the ball was going....this has NEVER happened. also i havent changed any settings since having the game ....left it on medium medium or whatever standard is....as i said before this has not happened in any of the 3 previous games ive owned by u, so im at a loss....many thx

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
hi. Dont need any.....EVERY single ball bowled is a full circle......no matter if they actually seam or swerve or spin.....there is no way u can tell which way the ball will go or cut as EVERY single ball is a FULL CIRCLE.....100 percent......hence no way of knowing what the hell anyone is bowling....the colours do appear for short medium long and yorker , but the circles r ALWAYS full. in previous games u would get a half circle to tell u which way the ball was going....this has NEVER happened. also i havent changed any settings since having the game ....left it on medium medium or whatever standard is....as i said before this has not happened in any of the 3 previous games ive owned by u, so im at a loss....many thx

So you ask for help, and when someone offers to help you, you reject it (while ignoring forum rules about text speak)

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread