No answer to wide bouncers

Bambarilla

School Cricketer
Bit late to the party but I hope someone can answer my question.

Me and my dad have landed on this game after looking for a good cricket game to play against each other at home. It’s going well aside from no one can work out how to hit bouncers verging on the wide line.

Even when stepping out, playing the pull shot makes your player step back quite some distance. It seems the only solution is to step right across making drives and hooks possible. This just isn’t practical as you leave the stumps clear for a few feet.

Thanks guys, mostly enjoying the game otherwise.

oliver07

School Cricketer
Bit late to the party but I hope someone can answer my question.

Me and my dad have landed on this game after looking for a good mybkexperience cricket game to play against each other at home. It’s going well aside from no one can work out how to hit bouncers verging on the wide line.

Even when stepping out, playing the pull shot makes your player step back quite some distance. It seems the only solution is to step right across making drives and hooks possible. This just isn’t practical as you leave the stumps clear for a few feet.

Thanks guys, mostly enjoying the game otherwise.
Yes you have to step back to play the pull shot, If you are unable to play go to the tutorial section and learn to play it from there or you can search in youtube, there you can get a wide description.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread