No Plan to retire now - Sachin Tendulkar

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I also agree with the fact that he should retire from ODI's after the WC. He is in form of life every format but his fitness level doesn't seem to be compatible with every format.

I think he should hang his bat from ODI's and T20's and play TEst cricket forever.:p

Well I don't think he would do that, retiring from ODI's looks certain after WC but I think he must continue in tests. As far as IPL is concerned, I don't think he'll quit that, source of money.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Eventually, he'll get struck by a bouncer from Dale Steyn and promptly vanish, leaving only a pile of clothes.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Eventually, he'll get struck by a bouncer from Dale Steyn and promptly vanish, leaving only a pile of clothes.

A good base to start test series between India and RSA called "Vanishes" after that just like Ashes. :laugh

enigma

School Cricketer
:facepalm

He's already retired from T20I. He just plays domestic T20s.

Did he ever actually publicly declare that he has retired from T20I? Of course, he's unlikely to play T20I now as he played his only T20I in 2006 but I'm yet to actually hear him say it, it's possible that I missed it though.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He could retire from ODI's after WC and may play T20I just for fun. It wont be that much demanding on the body. A few T20I' and Test matches. Though with the kind of form he is in, i would like to see him bat forever:p

blewatt

School Cricketer
Currently he is in the form of his life. Why should he retire now?

I feel like he has still 2 to 3 years left.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Currently he is in the form of his life. Why should he retire now?

I feel like he has still 2 to 3 years left.

I wouldn't be so sure about that :p He is cricket's own Rocky Balboa.. Keep on coming back when others try to write him of because of his age...

I wish he play 5 more years:happy

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I can bet that even at 45 he would play way better than Nohit Sharma and Useless Pathan;)

Users who are viewing this thread