nofeet roster pack

nofeet

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here i have updated the Australian and Zimbabwe teams to the most resent teams. The rest of the teams will be up in the next week. please comment or give a rating out of 10. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Roster.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 189
  • NZ.rar
    663 bytes · Views: 89
Last edited:

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Awesome work man. It works well, could you do NZ please?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
The New Zealand roster is now up.
hey, the NZ roster hasnt quite worked. the players are grey and the names aren't even names. I think the download is missing the file named custom-tm?
The zimbabwe team also doesnt have this file, only australia. Please fix the problem
cheers

Hitterman

International Coach
No, he must have tried for Hex Editing and the offsets got changed.

nofeet

Club Captain
hey, the NZ roster hasnt quite worked. the players are grey and the names aren't even names. I think the download is missing the file named custom-tm?
The zimbabwe team also doesnt have this file, only australia. Please fix the problem
cheers

To fix that just press the default button to get the names up for the New Zealand and Zimbabwe teams.

akib

School Cricketer
hey make a roster for asian teams plzzzzz

MasterBlaster09

School Cricketer
nofeet can you PLEASE upload the rest of the teams?
hitterman and scion sids installer isn't working for me. It would be a VERY big help. Thanks

saipavan

School Cricketer
hi friends

hi friends this is pavan. I am very big fan of cricket. While i playing cricket revolution after some overs the system has strucked. I change my virtual memory and also closing all background services. my configuration is inter 945 gl 1 gb ram p4 3.4 gh processor kindly help me

Users who are viewing this thread