Non-Striker captures - for paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Paul Thanks for those great captures... i m extremely glad to see that but have u noticed the non-striker playing practice shots in wrong style i mean he is carrying a bat with different angle...... do u have any suggestion......... but anyhow they are cool... n very nice.....Thanks

iaq

Club Cricketer
paul one more thing there is a sound file in sfx folder wickfall... the sound is like that just bails are fallen but in game the stump everytime are out of the ground when u bolwed by a bowler

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
How are the captures edited. Please send me the captures too paul.

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Happy new year to all!
The captures are not "altered", they are swapped around, now the non-striker practices shots rather that standing still between deliveries, I have chosen 3 shots, you could choose any 3 you wish. The key to capture swapping is knowing which file names refer to which particular captures, this is easy enough, you just have to test the captures in gameplay, then make the adjustments in terms of re-naming to fit. Rather than send the captures to individual people I will send them to Blc on-line for the use of all.
Iaq, yes the bat is reversed, I do not know why or how to alter. Yes there are differing sounds for breaking the wicket, if you play around with re-naming you can find satisfaction with the sounds, how have you gone trying to find a good defensive sound?
Ps. where is Jonah!, seeing how bad the weather in England is, I hope he is ok!
regards,Paul

J

jonah

Happy New Year to you, too, Paul.
Yes, the weather's pretty cold here in the UK at the moment (so what's new!), but I've been enjoying the cricket on the TV in Australia recently ( Wow, Langer and Hayden look in good nick at the moment).
Btw, I always thought you were from the UK, but obviously not (perhaps Aus or SA?).

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Many thanks Jonah, Langer is a top player, very un-lucky to be left out of the first 4 ashes tests, more a case of having to get Martyn in the side, something had to give, 5 tons in 7 tests on his return, possible future captain, and an excellent book written by him as well, what more do you want from a guy!, "from outback to outfield", written a couple of years ago, well worth tracking down. You have been following the series?, why do you think Sa have underperformed to such a degree?, batting, bowling and fielding, a particular worry this area (so many easy chances missed).Australia are viewing this as a 6 test series and must be a strong favourite to win all six. Not sure that Sa can be rated the 2nd best in the world now, despite what the rankings say, I think this honour is a close call between England and Sri Lanka, should be an excellent series this coming summer between these 2.
regards,Paul

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Hey If you are taking the captures of the batsman and giving it to the non-striker, then you are bound to see the bat reversed.

J

jonah

Paul,
We probably should be talking about this on the international cricket forum, but, what the ####, let's live dangerously!! ;)
Yes, SA have been a disappointment; how much of this is due to the quality of the Aussies should come to light in the return series in SA. Fielding, at which SA were once the world's best, has been poor (did you see Hayward's attempt at a diving stop in the 2nd Test ? D'oh!), and the Aussie openers have attacked and dominated the SA bowling. Even Pollock has looked off form. I was expecting a closer series; but unfortunately for SA, I think NZ gave Aus a wake-up call!
I'm also looking forward to next summer v Sri Lanka and India. They'll both be close series. (I've got my ticket for the ODI v India at The Oval kept in a safe place ;). I hope England do better than the last time I saw them at The Oval, watching Langer and Hayden wallop us all over the place in the 5th Ashes Test). However , we've got a tough ODI series in India soon (all being well) and then another hard tour of NZ after that.
So much good cricket to look forward to
:)

iaq

Club Cricketer
paul happy new year n i m still searching for decent sound for defensive shot...... SA have been a disappointment..... nothing went right for them ....... in any test match on any day......langer is sure a class batsmen very aggressive he should be in first 11 of odi team also..... but man i m big fan of matt hayden...... what a player he is?? a real power house......its difficult to beat aussies in australia......
for srilanka n england series i think if england have good players then they can win that series easy.... but india as i m not indian :) u must look back worldcup 99 the indian batsmen were extraordinary excellent they were 3 now they r 4 big guns lax,ten,gan,drav........
i have doubt in my mind about that series

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Saptarshi,
"Hey If you are taking the captures of the batsman and giving it to the non-striker, then you are bound to see the bat reversed", why is this the case?, just out of interest. This has been a puzzle for a couple of months, do you know why?, the stroke is replicated in the same way as for the striker, the files have been sent to blc online, so I wonder why the bat is reversed.
regards,Paul

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Iaq, Srilanka are not to be underestimated, they play it hard, a very tough side, they will be looking to perform against England after last winter in Srilanka. the wicketkeeper/batsmen, Sangakkara is one to watch, an excellent series against Brian Lara, sorry, I meant the West Indies!, recently as did Tillekeratne, wow these names are long!,a very close series against England I think. England will also have a tough test against the kiwis, very impressive in the drawn series, close to winning at the wacca, their good work was undone by a couple of awful umpiring mistakes, Vettori must now be considered amongst the worlds best. Very pleased that it looks as though England have decided to go forward, Foster should be retained as should Dawson, these players have earned the chance and faith must be shown.
regards,Paul

A

Anonymous

again,dont ply or mix the captures.it will spoil the gameplay.

hawk

Users who are viewing this thread