ODI should be scrapped

wtachetna

School Cricketer
I think we should close the thread otherwise lots of irrelevant comments will continue to be posted here.

Final verdict - ODI or T20?

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
'I think we should close the thread otherwise lots of irrelevant comments'

Sends a message 24 days after the last message. Also nothing wrong with people having a debate...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Final verdict - ODI or T20?

It was never ODI vs T20. It was for the existance of ODIs whether they should be played or not. If you ask the public which is better, T20 always gonna win. But for the sake of keeping the skill and the integrity of the game alive, tests and ODIs are here to stay.

AND THIS IS THE FINAL VERDICT.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Incorrect.
I mean the people who just watch cricket as a past time, not us cricket "FANS". T20 will win (at least in india) cause everyone who doesn't care about the quality of cricket wants quick fast paced action.

Matt Price

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
ODI is a great format of the game for big cricket fans and requires a lot of tactics and the game can change so quickly, BUT most people want to see fast-paced action in cricket, like most of my friends when I ask them if they like general cricket they say that it's too boring and that nothing happens, so if we want to make expand cricket and make it a massive world wide game that dominates football then T20 is the way to go!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
ODI is a great format of the game for big cricket fans and requires a lot of tactics and the game can change so quickly, BUT most people want to see fast-paced action in cricket, like most of my friends when I ask them if they like general cricket they say that it's too boring and that nothing happens, so if we want to make expand cricket and make it a massive world wide game that dominates football then T20 is the way to go!
Yes I agree that T20 is the format which can expand the game further but that doesn't mean ODIs are to be scrapped,does it? We need ODIs for the simple reason....

It was never ODI vs T20. It was for the existance of ODIs whether they should be played or not. If you ask the normal public which is better, T20 always gonna win. But for the sake of keeping the skill and the integrity of the game alive, tests and ODIs are here to stay.

AND THIS IS THE FINAL VERDICT.

peaceful

Banned
T20 are festival matches.ODI and test cricket will never Die.ICC will soon announce League for ODI for 13 countries for 3 year tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread