Rugby League Official NRL 2010 thread

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What are you all talking about? Warriors beat Manly today, 2010 cup here we come!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Pretty poor start by us at home, neither side has any idea about defending so could come down to possession.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Benji was on fire in the first 20 or so. Too bad I'm going out so I can't watch the rest of the game, it's going to be brilliant!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gutted we almost pulled off a miracle. Hard to see the Dragons losing to the Tigers if they defend like they usually do. Only team that looks capable of beating the Dragons in the Roosters.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
So Match Fixing the NRL...
Apparently after the Final there will be arrests made. Ban the scum for life! (If the rumours are true)

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Beau Ryan what were you thinking!:laugh Still had 25 seconds and on the first tackle so he kicks it away?:facepalm

-D-S-B-

International Coach
So, Jamal Idris' cousin basically tried to kill him.

Well you don't cut at someones neck with a samurai sword for any other reason do you?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well played Dragons, thought things were looking bad after the 2 tries to the Roosters but the halftime talk from Wayne did the trick. All but confirms him as the greatest coach ever.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Is that disturbing photo I just saw really Joel Monaghan?

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Was wondering what Matt was talking about on his twitter. Sounds sick by the sounds of it but not confirmed.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
You don't want to see it.

Oh no, the link is in the drop down menu in my firefox! I so hope no one using the comp has clicked on it. Would be very awkward to say the least.

TBH it sort of looks like Monaghan but I wouldn't believe it until it's proven. I did hear the police are involved... But all just rumours.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Couldn't resist, it kinda of looks like him but hard to be certain. Very sick act and whoever it is needs to be jailed.

Users who are viewing this thread