Sign-ups Oman's tour of USPC - 2nd Twenty20

Sorry for the inconveniency caused by me.

It's just that, my younger brother (who's a 2 year old child) dropped my internet USB in a bucket full of water.

It'll take me a day or two to buy a new one because public holidays in Pakistan.
Sorry for teasing u as i didn't knew about that

First name: Shravan
Surname: Holt
Player type: Batsman
Batting hand: Right
Bowling style: Right arm Offspin
Domestic preference: any

Updated.

I reckon this is a more detailed player list than the one in the index.

Player|Team|Bat style|Bowl Style|Playing ole|Bat Pos|BAT skill|BWL skill|Fitness|Form|Status
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Stuart Clarke | PAN | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Batsman | ? | 50 | 25 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Shravan Holt | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm offbreak | Batsman | Top order | 50 | 20 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Randy Orton | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm slow | Batsman | Opener | 55 | - | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Patrick Ronald | KCS | RHB | Right-arm medium | Batsman | Top order | 50 | 10 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Simranjit Singh | VIC | RHB | Right-arm medium-fast | Batsman | ? | 50 | 25 | 100 | 70 | Available
- | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | -
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Nick Agger | KCS | RHB | Right-arm medium-fast | Batting AR | Middle order | 45 | 35 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Aman Kumar | VIC | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Batting AR | ? | 45 | 35 | 100 | 70 | Available
IRL.gif
:ar: Kelby Rogerson * | KCS | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Batting AR | Middle order | 75 | 60 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:wk: Dick Punani | PAN | LHB | Does not bowl | WK Batsman | Top order | 45 | - | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:wkb: Joe Messi | KCS | RHB | Does not bowl | WK Batsman | ? | 45 | - | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Dougie Grafton | KCS | RHB | Left-arm chinaman | All-rounder | ? | 40 | 45 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Earagav Jike | KCS | RHB | Right-arm fast | All-rounder | Middle order | 40 | 45 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: KB Pandey | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm offbreak | All-rounder | ? | 40 | 45 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Sam Parkinson | PAN | RHB | Right-arm fast | All-rounder | ? | 40 | 45 | 100 | 70 | Available
AUS.gif
:ar: VC Andrews * | PAN | RHB | Right-arm fast-medium | Bowling AR | Lower order | 45 | 70 | 100 | 70 | Unavailable
PAK.gif
:bwl: Maheer Aamir * | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm fast | Fast bowler | Tail | 35 | 75 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bwl: Nandu Chelackal | VIC | RHB | Left-arm fast | Fast bowler | Tail | 20 | 50 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bwl: Marko Sulevani | VIC | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Spin bowler | Tail | 25 | 50 | 100 | 70 | Available

I'm also letting you know your current skill points so you can improve them by being active in this thread (at the same time not spamming) and doing well at our USPC domestic level. Performances for the USPC national team against quality opposition will obviously go a long way in improving your numbers. For now, the USPC players will have average skill points in the 40s and 50s because they're still amateurs with no exposure to higher level cricket unlike the overseas recruits Kelby Rogerson, VC Andrews and Maheer Aamir.

Everyone has been given form and fitness points too. A player's fitness points depends on his workload and how many matches he has played without rest. Something like 10 matches in a row is clearly pushing it for fast bowlers/all-rounders, while batsmen, keepers and spinners may endure up to 15/20 depending on how injury prone they are. The injury proneness of a player is completely random, although I can say fast bowlers who bowl at over 140ks are more likely to get injured than other kinds of players.

Players with fitness points below 60 cannot bowl and risk a lengthy injury break if they do so. They can still bat with a short rating drop as long as they are above 50 fitness points. Any lower and they're out injured. Simple as that. The form points will fluctuate after each match/round depending on the players performances with bat/ball/gloves.

I think that's all I can explain for now. Hopefully, one of @The Author or @shoaibakhtar will put up a more detailed explanation in this thread when they find the time.

Don't you guys think that there should be drafts or auctions for the domestic teams? "cause I've a feeling that the teams might go unbalanced and it will cause a massive inconvenience.

*correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't you guys think that there should be drafts or auctions for the domestic teams? "cause I've a feeling that the teams might go unbalanced and it will cause a massive inconvenience.

Everyone starts with the same stats however if you mean by the most active people being in specific teams (who will gain better stats) I guess you could be correct.

Everyone starts with the same stats however if you mean by the most active people being in specific teams (who will gain better stats) I guess you could be correct.

By unbalanced I mean the number of players, not the ratings.

Can U plz Update My Player(Stuart Clarke) Batting Position to Middle Order?

Yeah, okay.

By unbalanced I mean the number of players, not the ratings.

Quite simple. We'll have certain players forcibly abducted and delivered to the teams in need.

Am I correct in thinking that if we don't get enough players 'ai players' will fill the gaps in domestic squads?

Am I correct in thinking that if we don't get enough players 'ai players' will fill the gaps in domestic squads?

But that won't be fun anymore playing with imaginary AI players. :p

I hope we get enough players to at least have 15 players squad for Domestic teams.

60 people :eek:?

It's been done before, but generally that was in the days when there was far more activity in the leagues section.

Where the domestic squads are incomplete, we will likely draft in overseas players of a realistic standard to make up the numbers. Players like this, this, this, and not this.

It's been done before, but generally that was in the days when there was far more activity in the leagues section.

Where the domestic squads are incomplete, we will likely draft in overseas players of a realistic standard to make up the numbers. Players like this, this, this, and not this.

Would be cool if we did though, I'll add it to my sig and try and get a few more people!

Edit : Will others teams matches be simmed in detail or just USPC?

Last edited:
First name: Ashley
Surname: Andhuvan
Player type: Genuine All Rounder
Batting hand: Right Handed (#3) Batsman
Bowling style: Left Hand Orthodox (Finger Spin) Bowler
Domestic preference: St Pancras Panthers (for @SamP)

Users who are viewing this thread