Discussion Online Play General Discussion

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Xbox online: VansBass1980 Add me
Added you in steam bro,btw! i thought you only have DBC14 for xbox :/ or is it xbox steam,lol,i dont understand how steam work's.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Added you in steam bro,btw! i thought you only have DBC14 for xbox :/ or is it xbox steam,lol,i dont understand how steam work's.
Steam is only for PC version games and cross platform play is not supported...

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
May be this is a wrong place to ask. Is PSN down in India. I am trying to login since last nite. But it says that the connection to Playstation Network is timed out or it gets automatically logged out after few minutes.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could have something to do with Sony changing something on their side. I remember something about that mentioned this morning by fiction , with regards to the Academy also suddenly being stuffed.

Anyone else have some light on this ??

D

Deleted member 149013

What a waste of time it has been joining planet cricket. I only wanted to play in a league and when I asked they were links to leagues that are already full. I don’t have any apps either so that was another nail in the coffin and people aren’t interested. Also you ask if you can add people to play online and they either ignore you or think your asking a personal question. I just want to delete this account but there doesn’t seem to be an option to do this.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What a waste of time it has been joining planet cricket. I only wanted to play in a league and when I asked they were links to leagues that are already full. I don’t have any apps either so that was another nail in the coffin and people aren’t interested. Also you ask if you can add people to play online and they either ignore you or think your asking a personal question. I just want to delete this account but there doesn’t seem to be an option to do this.

Here's another approach you may want to follow... look at the thread with user ids for your platform (threads exist for psn, xbox and steam ids). Log on to your platform and send the folks a friend request stating you are from PC.net and would like to play DBC online. Most of the folks accept the invite and you should be able to find someone online to play with. Of course it helps if you are on a platform with more users (PC or PS3) instead of on xbox 360.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also you ask if you can add people to play online and they either ignore you or think your asking a personal question.
I declined your friend request because I don't play DBC online, especially on the PS3 version.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
I already played my 1st 03 Matches of this T20 Blast PC Tournament. Really really disappointed with the way tournament was not taken seriously by most of the managers. If you see there are many many PS3 Tournaments being organized successfully, I thought interest for PC tournament will be much more than PS3 tournaments. I wont be able to organise a tournaments but count me in if someone decide to start a PC Tournament.

Same here i also want yo play some obline matches. I never played one before.

But any Pc gamers out there who wants to play any format Test, Od , t20 or t10 i am willing to play.again depending on the timing best time for me to play is the weekends where i have most of the day. Week day i obly can play at nights.
My time zone is -4 ( Caribbean time) . Do Pm if anyone want ta setup a match or what players for a tournament.

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played 02 Exciting F5 Match with my dear friend @zaff4444 In the 1st match I got extremely lucky, as when I was bowling almost every balls were Invisible to him (Although on my screen everything was smooth).......It seems Online still have few bugs..

74FG3iv.png

8MZhmP4.png

zaff4444

Club Captain
Played 02 Exciting F5 Match with my dear friend @zaff4444 In the 1st match I got extremely lucky, as when I was bowling almost every balls were Invisible to him (Although on my screen everything was smooth).......It seems Online still have few bugs..

74FG3iv.png

8MZhmP4.png
Pmsl! bro why post the screenshot of an unfair invisible bowl's,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread