Discussion Online Play General Discussion

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He only bowled spin bowlers and medium to slow. All bouncers and slow balls. Unplayable.

So sad.

I want to play real cricket
Really p's me off when some sore looser's do that tactic when your attacking (batting) to slow your run rate down,but i still continue till the match is over,but yeh.

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really p's me off when some sore looser's do that tactic when your attacking (batting) to slow your run rate down,but i still continue till the match is over,but yeh.

Whatever it is, I believe at the end of the day its our decision to play an ONLINE Match with a RANDOM guy. I dont understand all these complain regarding someone bowling slow etc. Why dont guys who has issue playing Slow Short balls, stick to playing Offline or Online with friends only. At the end of the day, its us who decide we want to play a random guy, so why cant he ball the way he want to ball. Don't take it otherwise, but really sick of listening to people complaining about Online games when playing random guys. The choice is with us to play with whom we want.

kushari

International Coach
So is see the online word of Don Bradman is dominated by guys that only bowl spin bowlers and slow bowlers.

I see everyone picked up its the only way to win.

So sad.

Doesn't anyone play real cricket online?

Play with friends you know only, if playing random guy then dont keep unreasonable expectation. Everyone who is playing another random guy, is playing to win, not to show sportsman spirit (for that they have their friends to play with). Nothing is perfect in the world. When I am playing a random guy, its my decision to play him, and I prepare myself for the worst (To the extend of Rage quitter). I dont expect a random guy to play as per my wish or strength. Make a group of friends who will play with rules (No Short Balls by Spinners/Medium Pacers etc), and that way you will enjoy it more.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Whatever it is, I believe at the end of the day its our decision to play an ONLINE Match with a RANDOM guy. I dont understand all these complain regarding someone bowling slow etc. Why dont guys who has issue playing Slow Short balls, stick to playing Offline or Online with friends only. At the end of the day, its us who decide we want to play a random guy, so why cant he ball the way he want to ball. Don't take it otherwise, but really sick of listening to people complaining about Online games when playing random guys. The choice is with us to play with whom we want.
Not complaining,just agreeing and saying,and that "slow ball bounce" thread I created was to see if it's playable.

kushari

International Coach
Not complaining,just agreeing and saying,and that "slow ball bounce" thread I created was to see if it's playable.

I know bro. It was not directed towards you. It was a general feeling I shared for people complaining about Online unsportsmanlike bowling etc..For me, sometime I do like the challenge of facing random guys in Online, and I dont expect that random player to be a Nelson Mandela or Gandhi...:D:D

zaff4444

Club Captain
I know bro. It was not directed towards you. It was a general feeling I shared for people complaining about Online unsportsmanlike bowling etc..For me, sometime I do like the challenge of facing random guys in Online, and I dont expect that random player to be a Nelson Mandela or Gandhi...:D:D
True bro,and lol.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Had my first online experience a couple of days ago. I chose the current Pakistani squad and ended up playing against a guy with a star studded lineup (Bradman, Sachin, Warne, Akhtar, Azharuddin, etc. all in the same team). He chooses to bat with that lineup and puts up only 57 in 5 overs due to my pacers being bang on accurate. I hit him for 27 runs in 1.5 overs because he is hopelessly predictable, and then there was a "lost connection". Is this the guy/gal just unplugging their PS3 toavoid a loss?

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yeah yeah as this was my 1st online experience I had the right to bitch. I'm not throwing toys here my friend I was just saying I see now what the style is online.....and I thought it was sad and pathetic. That was my view. We all have views.

I don't even quit these players I just try bat as long as I can and hopefully be able to play those stupid balls they bowl over by over.

Anyone can play whatever style they like I was just trying to say it's hard to find a real cricket gamer online. That actually knows cricket and love the game and not try and make a 15 ball 50 and think that an achievement when actually if u make a 65 ball 50 it means much more.

Anyway, never mind all this I don't bitch. Don't have time to deal with that.

Anyone out there that wants to play a decent test match or Odi on xbox give me a shout.

VansBass1980 is my user name. Add me[DOUBLEPOST=1411461005][/DOUBLEPOST]@nightprowler10 I'm new to online but I've had plenty games now online and I think yes they disconnect on purpose.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Yeah yeah as this was my 1st online experience I had the right to bitch. I'm not throwing toys here my friend I was just saying I see now what the style is online.....and I thought it was sad and pathetic. That was my view. We all have views.

I don't even quit these players I just try bat as long as I can and hopefully be able to play those stupid balls they bowl over by over.

Anyone can play whatever style they like I was just trying to say it's hard to find a real cricket gamer online. That actually knows cricket and love the game and not try and make a 15 ball 50 and think that an achievement when actually if u make a 65 ball 50 it means much more.

Anyway, never mind all this I don't bitch. Don't have time to deal with that.

Anyone out there that wants to play a decent test match or Odi on xbox give me a shout.

VansBass1980 is my user name. Add me[DOUBLEPOST=1411461005][/DOUBLEPOST]@nightprowler10 I'm new to online but I've had plenty games now online and I think yes they disconnect on purpose.
I'd give you a game but i'm using a pc,had a class quick t5 game last night with somebody called barmy (dunno if it's barmyarmy of p/c) anyway it went to the very last ball=2 run's 1 ball remaining,lol he won hit a 4 i think,was a classic t5 match.

zaff4444

Club Captain
You too; it was a very close match. I'd prefer one with less slogging required like the one wicket test next time.
Yeh t5 matches are anyone's game to win suddenly=lottery,i rarely play t10/t20,and after 9pm u-k time i have an hour free dbc14 time so a quick t5 game is my fix (lol),i played 1 wicket test with themuskateer a best out of 3 game's,2-1 he won,it's a very good different format coz you treasure your wicket and run's,lol.

Last edited:

zaff4444

Club Captain
Had my first online experience a couple of days ago. I chose the current Pakistani squad and ended up playing against a guy with a star studded lineup (Bradman, Sachin, Warne, Akhtar, Azharuddin, etc. all in the same team). He chooses to bat with that lineup and puts up only 57 in 5 overs due to my pacers being bang on accurate. I hit him for 27 runs in 1.5 overs because he is hopelessly predictable, and then there was a "lost connection". Is this the guy/gal just unplugging their PS3 toavoid a loss?
Most probably coz it's happened to me a few time's with a random player whose not in my steam list,btw! my created team has a strong attacking batting line up,but 8/10 we lose,lol coz I'm sh*#e or if bat good then bowl very bad line/length/and wide's/no ball's-like the pakistan cricket team I'm very inconsistent in dbc14 online,lol.

Last edited:

dsaarun

Club Captain
Just had an awesome game online.winning quite a few games.Just defeated a guy who had more than 1 lac XP

Users who are viewing this thread