Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
cantyman7 gets a fair mention from me. Knew after the second over I was gonna win but never quit. Kept trying to win no matter what.

Hey, I just noticed that my name is still not there on the fair list.... :noway

Guys, did I quit on anybody? No Way. I never quit.... Unless its a power failure, router/Internet Connection issues (Not in anyone's hand)

References - :laugh

the_gas
sunnykinger
rockstar
kabooka
vishalsparadise

and the list goes on

I think we can add destroyer45 to the fair players list,and he did not quit in spite of getting 30 all out,chasing a target of 200 in 10 overs. :)

Hey, I just noticed that my name is still not there on the fair list.... :noway

Guys, did I quit on anybody? No Way. I never quit.... Unless its a power failure, router/Internet Connection issues (Not in anyone's hand)

References - :laugh

the_gas
sunnykinger
rockstar
kabooka
vishalsparadise

and the list goes on

I understood that this list was meant to be a reference of people who play fairly but are not members of PC. PC members are deemed to be fair players although some or more fairer than others!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....damning proof indeed...you're gonna try lynching me now?

I'd like to join the lynch mob but am a bit tied up right now and just need to do some hanging around. And anyway that hanging stuff is a real pain in the neck. I tried to do it before but I couldnt quite do it...I choked at the last minute. It was a horrible feeling, like the ground had disapeard from underneath me! I hate finding myself in that kind of knotty situation. It just left me swinging to and fro.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Punit to the list

Had the nerve to set the most negative fields I've ever seen, however I still managed to get 86 off 10 overs. When I had him floundering against my opening bowler, he decided to quit...

I've only had one completed game in about 20 that I have played, either they use a patch to implement something to punish quitters, or I quit playing this game, whether it's online or the horrendous AI.

I guess that completed match was against me(rocky_g)? :)

I'd like to join the lynch mob but am a bit tied up right now and just need to do some hanging around. And anyway that hanging stuff is a real pain in the neck. I tried to do it before but I couldnt quite do it...I choked at the last minute. It was a horrible feeling, like the ground had disapeard from underneath me! I hate finding myself in that kind of knotty situation. It just left me swinging to and fro.....

Lynch mob , is way cooler.

[Mexian]

Let us keel ourselves some gringos , afterwards you can set my hair to maximo padrissimo position & i can give you some chicken anchilada with some tacos & burritos.

What say homes

Is it YAY or NAY ?

[/Mexican]

I guess that completed match was against me(rocky_g)? :)

Yep, and you were really good. That over where you plundered 50 runs killed my chances. Had that been just 10 runs, I would have only lost by around 25 instead (either way still a big margin :laugh)

@ Bluebagger: if that q was aimed at me, I play on PC

I understood that this list was meant to be a reference of people who play fairly but are not members of PC. PC members are deemed to be fair players although some or more fairer than others!:)

Ive got Fair skin, does that count ?

Yep, and you were really good. That over where you plundered 50 runs killed my chances. Had that been just 10 runs, I would have only lost by around 25 instead (either way still a big margin :laugh)

@ Bluebagger: if that q was aimed at me, I play on PC

Nope then i wouldnt have bowled with spinners. I thought you will quit so i gave some easy runs so that you dont think of quitting lol. I didnt know you were a PC member. :spy Also the ball was lagging when our fast bowlers were bowling. Thats why you were also struggling to time the ball.

Last edited:

No racist comments please. :sarcasm :p

boney_g added 12 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Hamish
anillahori

two more fair players

I'm glad to see some good sense and humour prevail here...

And Jan52 and the other guy....no, this isn't your cue to start mouthin' away

Last edited:
Another Quitter - mehulpatel

He batted well n gave me a target of 71 in 5 overs....

I was 44/0 in 2 overs when he and his balls gave up n said QUIT

Another Quitter - mehulpatel

He batted well n gave me a target of 71 in 5 overs....

I was 44/0 in 2 overs when he and his balls gave up n said QUIT

lol you didnt look at the list i posted few posts ago? His name is there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread