Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling bull ████ on this thread, not one name i have posted (I've posted many) has been added to the PC list.

Sorry I was on vacation, didn't exactly surf these forums on vacation! :)

I've updated the list and it includes the ones you've posted!

Btw for those who don't know, the list is on PAGE 47 of this forum. I advise all of you to check it before playing to avoid quitters.

P.S: rocky_pratik's name has been taken out as kabooka vouched for him!

Another Quitter - mehulpatel

He batted well n gave me a target of 71 in 5 overs....

I was 44/0 in 2 overs when he and his balls gave up n said QUIT

Yep , he just quit on me too ,

He was reeling at 18/9 then he decided that it was time to go for a shower with his uncle.

lol you didnt look at the list i posted few posts ago? His name is there. ;)

Yep , he just quit on me too ,

He was reeling at 18/9 then he decided that it was time to go for a shower with his uncle.

Hey, u know what, I just KICKED that looser/quitter (MEHULPATEL) out of my game just now :banana2

Getting a real proud feeling :happy

Sorry I was on vacation, didn't exactly surf these forums on vacation! :)

I've updated the list and it includes the ones you've posted!

Btw for those who don't know, the list is on PAGE 47 of this forum. I advise all of you to check it before playing to avoid quitters.

P.S: rocky_pratik's name has been taken out as kabooka vouched for him!

Thats my sig now. :p

Add Vish to online quitter's list.

He was 17 all out and i scored 17 in 1st over and was just about to win and ass''''''' quitted.

Die Quitters

I didnt quit

I already told u..that I didnt quit..,I play against my friends and family most of the time (unranked). I dont know y ppl quit..My internet connection is perfect and it never ever created any prob for me..Untill Ashes I only played PES..more than 2500 matches..never had any prob.

But yesterday I played with one of my friends also..I was winning,but he was kicked out of the game..I think it,there is some prob with the game..

Thats y we are sometimes also unable to connect, or u cant play a shot (''couldnt find'')..Its very easy to blame anyone for quitting..if the game disconnects..How would u react if I named LeftArmFast as a quitter here..
No...u didnt quit yesterday...I didnt Quit either..

So..nxt time..try to think a bit positive..especially when someone,adds u,chats with u b4 a game..during the game..and after the game!!!

Btw the partnership was around the.. 60 runs..

Give me a rematch tonight..

sizzling79 quit on me :mad:
2rc4sio.jpg

331kutz.jpg

30jtxd5.jpg

lol why would he play with Bangladesh if he is a quitter, what did he think was going to happen

heya ppl! you can add me to the fair list... i never quit any game, even when the game is super laggin

id: Sam91
pc :)

Another Quitter - mehulpatel

He batted well n gave me a target of 71 in 5 overs....

I was 44/0 in 2 overs when he and his balls gave up n said QUIT

Just vaguely managed to recall his name in one of these posts, and kicked him out of my lobby when he entered

Such fun!:D

And i must apologise to sunnykinger for calling him a quitter earlier...I got emotional...and i have taken my words back...literally

Last edited:
Anyone from PC who fancies a game on the PS3, let me know. I have a few of you on my 'Friends' list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread