Only ODI: Ireland v England

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
In a way I'd like us to lose just to make sure that we don't get over excited by the Ashes victory.

On the other hand for the love of God I hope we don't lose to Ireland :p
Meh, you've already lost to Netherland. Might as well lose here, drop a match to Scotland, and say you did your bit to promote cricket around the rest of Great Britain :)

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Ravi Bopara. Wasn't he suppose to be some demon opening batsmen :p

Picking Prior to score a century here, and then we'll here about how he's transformed into a fantastic one day batsmen.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can you watch this anywhere legally, A loss to Ireland is a UV King of Fail.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Picking Prior to score a century here, and then we'll here about how he's transformed into a fantastic one day batsmen.

Looked really good in his last ODi as well tbf. Think the thing with Prior is just playing naturally. He scores at a decent rate in Tests, so just needs to play normally and he'll score more than quick enough. He always looked worried about being a pinch hitter in ODi's in the past, which simply isn't his game.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Looked really good in his last ODi as well tbf. Think the thing with Prior is just playing naturally. He scores at a decent rate in Tests, so just needs to play normally and he'll score more than quick enough. He always looked worried about being a pinch hitter in ODi's in the past, which simply isn't his game.

3rd man. He scores quite a few of his runs down there in test match cricket.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Joe Denly ftfw. This has to do him some favours surely. Rest of the team falling around him, he got over the slow start and is now going along nicely on 44 from 80 deliveries. May not be a great strike rate, but he's still there, and that's what counts. I'm backing him to take Cook's place in the Test side. He seems to perform whenever he's on TV, he's got a solid technique and he looks good at the crease.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Joe Denly ftfw. This has to do him some favours surely. Rest of the team falling around him, he got over the slow start and is now going along nicely on 44 from 80 deliveries. May not be a great strike rate, but he's still there, and that's what counts. I'm backing him to take Cook's place in the Test side. He seems to perform whenever he's on TV, he's got a solid technique and he looks good at the crease.
Shame he's not on TV today then. :p

Warch El

School Cricketer
Collingwood's stock takes another hit. Only 9 today. Hopefully he wasn't out playing another crazy shot :(

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Shame he's not on TV today then. :p

I know he's not, but it was more a general point to indicate how he performs whenever there's added pressure.

Now reached his half century. Nice work Joe.

Collingwood on the other hand can GTFO. May as well just retire, he's not scoring runs, he's horrible to watch, he's effectively in for his fielding now. Give Trott your place and retire to Durham.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I know he's not, but it was more a general point to indicate how he performs whenever there's added pressure.

Now reached his half century. Nice work Joe.

Collingwood on the other hand can GTFO. May as well just retire, he's not scoring runs, he's horrible to watch, he's effectively in for his fielding now. Give Trott your place and retire to Durham.
I don't think he's horrible to watch. I enjoy a gritty Collingwood innings more than a flashy one.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Fear not, the batting talents of Adil Rashid are at the crease.

Users who are viewing this thread