RACING Open Kart - Go Karting Game

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
j.jpg

Its a pretty old game. Had it up my shelves bought it years ago and today after getting F1 craze installed it on my Laptop. Must say its awesome!!

openkart2.jpg

35129_full.jpg

images

open%2Bkart%2B%2B%2B3.jpg

You can enjoy this game with either single arcade mode with F1 kind of championship or you could play a whole season where you have to pay 50$ to enter a race then qualify and then race out according to grid position

I would give this game 3.5/5 and it has this amazing graphic quality :thumbs

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Oooo, what are the races like? Can you use a cockpit first person view? As on Gran Turismo 5, despite having hundreds of cars to choose from, me and my housemate spent weeks driving a go-kart in cockpit cam around one track just trying to shave hundredth of seconds off our lap times.

It annoys me they don't have some DLC with a full blown Go-Kart championship as I'd spent whatever they want on it. Awesome fun. Using my wheel with it, it was the best driving experience I've ever played... that was until they released the Red Bull x2011... Wowzers, throwing that thing around Suzuka is intense!

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
I just played it once or twice. I will tell you if you can use the cockpit view or not. Have not tried.

The game basically starts with you being a driver. You then buy a kart which is by default 100cc.

You can then as I said before start a new championship, new season, single race or even multi-player for the fact.

You have 1000$ to spend at the start of the season. You if take part in new season then have to pay a entry fee of 50$ per game. If you win you get around 500$.

You can upgrade your car,tyre,engine,etc.

The next version is the Championship mode which is like the F1 championship where you practice, go to qualifications for grid positions and then race day.

I would love to try out the multi-player mode. If anyone planning to buy do tell we might have a multiplayer competition :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds amazing and pretty decent seeing this is an old game. Btw the judging the screen shots it looks awesome. Would buy it from www.flipkart.com

Users who are viewing this thread