Out Of Scan Range ???

bhail256

Club Cricketer
langerrox said:
how can you crack a game that requires no cd? if he ilegaly registered the game he shouldnt have. but it shouldnt cause his games to do anything out of ordinary, try 800x600 at 60hertz

That is what I have been trying to figure out hehehe, well I am definitely going to try the 800x600 Res and 60Hz! Won't be able to try it for another 5 hrs, at work right now! :(

I really appreciate all the help guys :D

bhail256

Club Cricketer
langerrox said:
how can you crack a game that requires no cd? if he ilegaly registered the game he shouldnt have. but it shouldnt cause his games to do anything out of ordinary, try 800x600 at 60hertz

Hey Langerrox, appreciate the help! It does work :D :clap

dawg369

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep quite unique considering I recently joined planetcricket! This is a great source for people to get their Computer and Game related issues be solved. Thanks all that helped.

Oh and by the way In your other post your sarcasm is unbelievable, considering that some people actually copy and paste the same "IDEA" :rolleyes:

You are getting real boring too :cheers

Last edited:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
dawg369 said:
Yep quite unique considering I recently joined planetcricket! This is a great source for people to get their Computer and Game related issues be solved. Thanks all that helped.

Oh and by the way In your other post your sarcasm is unbelievable, considering that some people actually copy and paste the same "IDEA" :rolleyes:

Sarcasm? I was simply pointing out that it was strange for two people to have this same problem in a matter of days, when it is a very rare and unique problem. You seem to have some sort of problem with that, I can't see why!

dodgy

School Cricketer
I'd be very careful dawg - posting messages with acusations like that (against a mod no less) can only end in tears....

dawg369 said:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
It's alright Dodgy, I think Andrew can stick up for himself. ;) And he shouldn't be feared because he's a Mod, he should be feared because of his fearful wrath! :p

Users who are viewing this thread