Pacific ICC Tournament

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want to change my team to Derbyshire because if im going to build a team I might as well do it with a team i like

I need all three of you to approve this and this would make Hampshire avalible to anyone willing to take it

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
This is going to be a very long process.... We need to make a set time and date....
Yeah you can change to derbyshire. I wont use Hampshire, i was going to but thought nah.
I've only done one year with Surrey but im ready to play..... I think i got an alright team so yeah..

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
I'd prefer it if you change. Derbyshire aren't as good as hampshire.

Maybe the winner competition can play the winner of the English competition. They could have like a mini world cup.

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
cmon guys build your teams... i would also like to extend the fixtures so we play each other twice

who has finished building??? i havent but ill start again tonight

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Im leaving the forums for a while but might make a slow come back later, sorry

I would like you all to add me on msn so we can still have the tournament but i wont be able to report and if people dont organize this im afraid i wont be able to compete so I will be just playing as if it were a friendly. I will still use Derbyshire

Sorry guys

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Im leaving the forums for a while but might make a slow come back later, sorry

I would like you all to add me on msn so we can still have the tournament but i wont be able to report and if people dont organize this im afraid i wont be able to compete so I will be just playing as if it were a friendly. I will still use Derbyshire

Sorry guys

OK, what is ur MSN. I have been ready for 2 or 3 weeks.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I have to load ICC again, i only saved one file, my online one so hopefully it will load properly again :)
We can stop this tournament and just play friendly if you guys want, it might be a bit hard to get everyone ready to play at the same time.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
lets get the first game going... cmon get hold of kookaburra! im going to be on the forums but only for a few things

Users who are viewing this thread